Wheel of Knowledge Broken

Marabot 108

The Wheel of Knowledge seems to be broken!

savethewheels_2010_v1.jpg

That is right. You may have noticed that the Wheel of Knowledge has been down for a while. This is because I... I mean my organization, Neopian Conservation Society, had enough money to save the wheel and update it. However the other wheels around Neopia are in need of help too! Could you please help by donating to the cause?

Save the wheels!!!

For more information, please refer to our guide.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the save the wheel event? I seem to have missed this.

No one knows. It hasn't been announced yet. When Neopets made some change to the site, the name "Save the Wheels" was found. Then some items relating to wheels were found. (I think I saw them on sunnyneo.) Now the Wheel of Knowledge is broken.

So at this point... it's all guessing.

Save the Wheels...sounds interesting. I always seem to miss the plots on Neo, so I'm excited that I'm around for this. :D

(Although if it detracts from my Wheel of Excitement playing and praying for the avatar, I will not be so happy, heh.)

I was just telling my husband I was glad I'd already spun the Wheel of Knowledge today.

I don't think this will affect the avatar. If it changes something with the wheels, it will all be back to normal when the event is over.

That is of course... if you people manage to save the wheels... *diabolical laughter*

But Neopians love the wheels! They'll definitely lie down their lives (or at least time and effort) for them. (Or at least for the Wheel of Excitement. Yet to be determined for the Wheel of Knowledge. :laughingsmiley: )

So does this mean that there might be a plot?

Maybe some evil guy broke the wheels. Dr. Sloth!

I'd say plot or event, though I think event is more likely. I doubt they'd make an entire plot about it. It's more likely to be a short event, like the Tarla Mystery Tour. But I'm just guessing.

Providing it doesn't involve playing YYB, SOSD, MSN or SS I really don't care whether it's a full plot or a short event...it's something interesting!

Just so long as I can add items to my SDB to get closer to my SDB goal... I'm happy as a pig in poop.

That is an awesome phrase that I never heard before, but most adopt!

And yes, hisssss, no one touches the Wheel of Slime, or it's curtains for them.

Well, this is going to hamper my efforts to get the avatar. I hope this site event ends up being fun, at least.

EDIT: It seems the Wheel of Knowledge was just getting an update! Meet the new Wheel of Knowledge. It's cheaper now too!

Well, this is going to hamper my efforts to get the avatar. I hope this site event ends up being fun, at least.

EDIT: It seems the Wheel of Knowledge was just getting an update! Meet the new Wheel of Knowledge. It's cheaper now too!

Oh. o_O

How exciting. Oh well, I do like its new look. Much ado about nothing -_-