I wanna draw for you!

Luciana

Icy Izzy-I never thought of it like that!! Oh wow I feel so much better about that now. Maybe I'll submit that faerie drawing I did for Adis since it's not really a specific pet. :>

That's a lot of hours, wow!! Take as much time as you want. :-) I'm just happy you still wanna make comics with me.

(drawing of Ryqin near the end of page 5)

lol why do I always post pictures near the end of a page? :-P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those drawings are amazing!! :wub_anim:

When and if you get time, I'd like if you'd draw what you think I look like! :) No rush. and if you dont mind, Ima prolly post this on my account here, with credit to you of course. :laughingsmiley:

*lurks*

ooh epic arts *w*

*poofs*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Considering how much effort you've put into doing this for us I think just about everyone would agree that you deseerve to get some extra credit for it and the art gallery would be perfect! It means that everyones happy!

Secre- Hmm. Maybe I'll try submitting something, then!

Jewelyanna- Thanks! :-)

Doc- Sure! Added you to the list <3

hrtbrk- Glad you like it! Finished Onjulie. I love Elephantes. Hope you like this one too :wub_anim:

100717b.png

edit: Finished CAV's request!! This is a completely accurate drawing of SS.

100717c-1.png

I will start futuretxgovernor's request soon.

Doc- Sure! Added you to the list <3

<3 Awesome! Thanks a whole bunch!

*adds random text to make post over 7 words long* :whistle: nothing to see here

Ahahaha! For some reason, that's pretty much how I pictured Ryan looking. :P You've done a great job capturing his character. ;)

I'm so in awe of your use of shading. I can do basic line drawings and color them in, but I'm horrid when it comes to shadows. (Then again, I suppose if I actually tried... )

YAY! Free drawings! *jumps up and down excitedly*

Can you draw a pic of a Ghost Draik for me? With maybe a spooky background? Pretty please?

You are awesome! (PS- your drawings rock!)

hrtbrk- Thanks so much!

Quark- Lol thanks! :D

livvy- Haha, I'm glad. I hope when he sees it he'll think the same.

Just keep practicing with shadows! It's really worth learning. (I still have a long way to go to get where I wanna be!)

Secre- Thank you. :3

futuretxgovernor- I do love details. thanks~

Chic_Sammy- Yaaay! Thanks. & yes! I'll draw that for you.

Finally done with Futuretxgovernor's request! This took longer than I thought it would wow. I loved coloring SnowSqueak's hair <3

100724-1.png

I know you're already super busy with requests and all, but I just want to put this one out there.....

Would you mind drawing me a pink Lenny being used to play croquet Alice in Wonderland style? (I'm currently saving up to paint my Lenny pink for this very reason :P)

Please don't feel pressured to complete my request, but if you do have time I would be really grateful....

Thanks in advance :)

(No requests done today. Just a lot of text. Sorry! </3)

hrtbrk- I'd really love to do drawings for neopets or something similar. Thanks you! <3

Divya D.- Ok!! I will! I'm actually drawing one of Icy Izzy's ideas for the NT, so maybe you'll see something there sometime!

lola_vogue- Sure. I'm just wondering, which Alice in Wonderland are you talking about? If you could post examples that would be great. I'm not really familiar with the story (or any versions of it!)

Virdian- Thank you! The perspective was such a pain! :P

Spritzie- It was totally futuretxgovernor's suggestion to do that! It was a bit more work, but totally worth it. Thanks!

futuretxgovernor- aww Yaaay! You are so welcome! I'm glad you like the result! <3

Chic_Sammy- Thank you! That's so nice of you to say. I'm working really hard on these requests. :-)

Doc- :3 Thank you, Doc!~

Grove- Yes! I'm finally starting to get it and really loving how SAI feels with this paintery stuff. I hope I can eventually paint as well as you. Your art is very inspiring & I'm excited to start painting Jahi. (Sorry it's taking me so long!)

Sorry! I haven't finished any more requests yet, but I just wanted to post something here. I just finished the month long Summer Art Program and it was really great! I wish I could show you all everything I drew there, but my scanner's busted. Maybe I'll borrow my moms camera sometime soon. hmm. I did some figure drawing and self portraits, worked with new mediums, and like, three drawings I couldn't finish. Anyway, I didn't get too much done request-wise here, because it was my last week at the program and there were tons or last minute preparing/finishing artwork. It was crazy. Some people didn't sleep @_@! And my class had an art show yesterday and then there was a show for all the other classes (Dance, Drama, Chorus, Band, Film!) too. And my class had to stick around so we could go on stage and bow for like, a second. hah. So we were hanging around the school all day playing Mario Kart and hangin' out. And today was my last day aww.

Since it's over I'll probably start doing requests more quickly now, considering that a majority of my August will be spent reading and drawing and studying. Uhh, I just started a sketch for a comic with Icy Izzy for the NT! And I'll be starting Groves request tonight. So I'm gonna stop this self-indulgence and get to doing that.

P.S- Since I feel kind of awkward not posting any art in such a big post, here is a random quick doodle I just did~

100730-1.png

Lol, it sounds like you've been mega busy! It sounds like the last month of studying for me when we all suddenly decided that we ought to actually do some work! Sudden madness and a lot of all nighters trying to complete last minute revision and coursework! At one point I was living off expresso coffee, red bull and caffeine tablets...and lots and lots of chocolate and cigarettes!