I wanna draw for you!

Luciana

Doc- :3 Thank you, Doc!~

P.S- Since I feel kind of awkward not posting any art in such a big post, here is a random quick doodle I just did~

100730-1.png

No problem! :)

BY the way, amazing drawing there. I really like it! :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the colors on that! :O And go ahead, take your time. c:

Oh! And something I forgot to say while mentioning the request: Jahi's makeup! xD

jr4012.png

too lazy to finish this.

Another Image with Partial makeup.

Makeup is absolutely optional, but if you want him with it go ahead. His skin color here is way too bright, ignore that. He has the regular Desert Aisha light blue around the eyes, along with black markings. He occasionally even adds a yellow-green hint to the marks. :B

Hey Luciana.

If you're not too busy, would you mind drawing a Desert pet(a Bori, Draik or Kiko would be my favorite, but any one will do) with a Desert Harris on one side and a Desert Rock on the other? A background is optional, if you've got enough time.

You're doing a great job drawing.

Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Hey Luciana, just giving you some info for my drawing:

Basically in the film, Alice falls through a rabbit hole into Wonderland and whilst travelling through it meets the Queen of Hearts, who is completely mad. Alice ends up taking part in a game of croquet with the Queen, where the mallets are flamingos. I've found a picture for you to use as a reference:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thedayofgames.com/pictures/photostouse/croquet%2520photos/croquet%2520alice%2520in%2520wonderland.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thedayofgames.com/croquetleague.html&usg=__yFNSVuvcjpb-D7B-uHF8Akk-kJY=&h=247&w=342&sz=66&hl=en&start=74&tbnid=mj4GDLHOAxAv7M:&tbnh=154&tbnw=213&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dalice%2Bin%2Bwonderland%2Bcroquet%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1419%26bih%3D648%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1561&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=1129&vpy=157&dur=34&hovh=191&hovw=264&tx=183&ty=75&oei=VHxiTK6YNoKoOJiP5MAJ&esq=undefined&page=4&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:74&biw=1419&bih=648

If you want to draw me a picture, I would like something similar to this, but with Alice facing the other way, with the focus more on the flamingo. I would like the flamingo to be a pink Lenny. In the background I would like rosebushes, where the roses are red Flerpers, if that's possible.

Thank you so much for offering to draw this for me :)

Secre- Woah! :-0 I don't think I've ever been pushed so much to have to survive like that...yet. Junior year's starting soon who knows what will happen to me? D:

Doc- Thank you!

CAV- hehe :-P

JellyBean- Sure and thanks. :-)

lola_vogue- yea. sounds good. Thanks for explaining in more detail. (maybe I should watch the movie sometime...)

Sorry I haven't updated in how long? Weeks!? I'll try to get most of these drawings done before the month is over. Things have been kind of slow art-wise for me.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this picture.

Didn't really get his likeness.

uhhh

I hope it's ok. If there are any mistakes I made with the character design I'll go back and fix it. I like your character a lot I'd feel bad if I drew him incorrectly ):

100816c-1.png

It's okay if there's anything different... I mean, I changed his design a lot in the past month. xD At the worst all I see is that the last portion of his ears is also wrapped in cloth. And somewhat thick. Then again that's just my way of drawing Aishas... Their ears tend to be more balanced in width throughout rather the Neo's regular Aisha

Thanks a ton for drawing him! and Elon punching Keetra in the face

• 1 month later...

OK! First of all!

Requests are closed now! Not accepting anymore, sorry! School started and I need to focus a little more on my classes.

Even though this goes past the 28 day rule, please don't lock this topic... I want to post the remaining requests as I finish them here.

Here's the Darigan Hissi Adis asked for. (Does he even go on this site anymore? oops.)

100925e-1.png

Grove- Do you want me to change anything at all? :-O Or are you still playing around with his design.

and you're welcome! c:

• 1 month later...

Oh, thanks CAV. <late reply woo>

My next two requests are from people who aren't very active on this site (or neopets) anymore, but I feel like drawing them anyway, ha! It's just not my main priority at the moment, which is why I am updating so slowly. I'll get these last three requests done before the end of the year, though. So we can finally let this topic die.

Here's a little work in progress picture of Perfect's Xweetok and her petpet. About 1 and a half hours spent on it so far.

I'll try and get it done by next weekend. I'll post some more progress pictures, too. So you can all see how horribly messy I work :D

xweetok.png