New Avatar: Altador Cup V Staff Tournament

hrtbrk

I was just coming over to post about that one. A neofriend of mine had it and I asked her about it. I like this avatar and the fact that it's super easy to get! :wub_anim:

I actually love this avatar! I wish the teams flashed slower though :) just by a couple of

milliseconds though.

You can also get to the vote via today's AC coverage ;)

Squirrel, you should click the staff member you think will win. If that does not work, try another browser (works here in firefox).

Voted and received avvy ^^ Now lets hope I didn't fail badly this time :P

It would be nice if I can read Bancha Ninja's description. I want to actually make choices on who's going where. Maybe there could be a prize for being right (other than the avvie, which looks awesome).

Awesome! Thanks for posting on how to get it. I noticed this one yesterday as it was a Neofriend's active. I got really excited, lol :laughingsmiley:

I think it looks great! I agree the teams could be flashed a little slower, but the speed almost makes it better imo--a testament to the large number of teams playing and the excitement of AC! I think it captures the mood pretty well :yes:

I got it but I didn't get a notification I got it, weird. That doesn't usually happen for me.

Same here... I don't think TNT wanted it to be a known fact.. Just leave it as random and surprising... So, they had no event box? That's my theory anyways.. :whistle:

Same here... I don't think TNT wanted it to be a known fact.. Just leave it as random and surprising... So, they had no event box? That's my theory anyways.. :whistle:

It may have been a glitch. Both my husband and I got notifications at the top of the page when we got them.