How does the Prize shop work?

nikh

They give you points depending on how much you play and how well you play. But you don't get these points (nor is the shop open) until after the finals have happened and a champion is crowned *coughMaraquacough*

So play hard and you might be able to get something cool!

They give you points depending on how much you play and how well you play. But you don't get these points (nor is the shop open) until after the finals have happened and a champion is crowned *coughMaraquacough*

So play hard and you might be able to get something cool!

Thanks for the prize information and the cough information! ;) :P

I've been wondering the very same thing about the prize shop. I'm glad I know how the prize shop works now.

I've been wondering the exact same thing...as it could be based upon how many times you play, or on the scores you get or both...

I'd quite intrigued to see how many points I get this year, as I got a fair few for doing absolutely nothing (or very near to it) last year...

YThey did that last year but barely anyone got their NC I beleive.

And i'm hoping to be able to afford one of everything this year. I'm already rank 14. :)

The PB will probably be something like striped or some such. Maybe baby.

I'm level 1 and trying my hardest to get to level 2. I want to get to level 5 before this thing ends but I'm in too much pain to do a lot of games.