Daily Goals for AC games...

Kosby

So I'm interested; does anyone else here set themselves a daily goal for the AC games? Do you sit there and slog away at it like I do until you've reached your goal, even though it eats away at your soul? <_< Or do you just play them for fun (like they should be)? :laughingsmiley:

I've been playing with the personal goal, to get the highest rank possible. I definitely want to get to rank 20. And as quickly as possible. So I've been working really hard on that. I've been doing about a rank a day, except day 1. So I'm at rank 3 now.

Though my goal now, is to reach 4 before the end of the day.

I've been playing with the personal goal, to get the highest rank possible. I definitely want to get to rank 20. And as quickly as possible. So I've been working really hard on that. I've been doing about a rank a day, except day 1. So I'm at rank 3 now.

Though my goal now, is to reach 4 before the end of the day.

I'm sort of similar, I want to get a gold rank at least, but mostly because I know that MI aren't going to win any kind of trophy :P so I need something to show for wasting my life away...

Wish I was as dedicated as you obviously are though: I'm only on rank 2 at the moment and I'm already bored of YYB... x_x

Same here. I'm trying for one level a day but I actually haven't played today yet so I'm not sure if I will be keeping up with this goal as time goes on. I realized today though that since the AC has started, my bank amount has been stagnant almost since you only get np for the first 5 scores and I haven't really been playing my usual games but instead play the AC games hundreds of times.

I wanted to do one rank a day, but I've just started working so I'm trying to make up for lost time with weekends as I really can't manage that after work! I want to get a decent rank, but I don't know if I'll manage it as I'm only Level 2.

I'm going to be overly ambitious I think. I plan to try to gain 2 rank levels on days I work 12 hours. (Which is 3 days a week.) So that would be 6 ranks a week, not including what I do on non-work days. :laughingsmiley:

It would be awesome if I could do it.

My goal is to also reach rank 20. I also want to be a top contributor to Maraqua's success in the long run.

I also want to reach at least 200 goals a day since school is stopping me from playing even more. YYB seems to be the only game I play out of the 4.

My goal is to also reach rank 20. I also want to be a top contributor to Maraqua's success in the long run.

I also want to reach at least 200 goals a day since school is stopping me from playing even more. YYB seems to be the only game I play out of the 4.

I just started playing YYB for the first time last night. Before that, I reached ranks playing the other 3. Now I've won YYB 42 times, played SS 113, SOSD 402, and MSN 245. I'm trying to play more YYB now.

At least Maraqua has improved with help from yesterday. We were really low before that.

I realized today though that since the AC has started, my bank amount has been stagnant almost since you only get np for the first 5 scores and I haven't really been playing my usual games but instead play the AC games hundreds of times.

Oh this is so true. My Maraquan PB is fading further and further into the distance with each rank...Just imagine how much you'd earn if you got money from every game?! 1000NP for each YYB game; yessir yesplease!

At least Maraqua has improved with help from yesterday. We were really low before that.

We were weren't we. I could understand us losing to LD, but Meridell actually came as a surprise to me. But it was no surprise that we could sweep Alatador. But they have improved.

I won 49 games of YYB, 8 games of SS, 2 games of MSN, and 16 games of SSD. I didn't update my counter...

Just imagine how much you'd earn if you got money from every game?! 1000NP for each YYB game; yessir yesplease!

You can get 1000NPs for YYB. You need at least 7 goals and they can't get any to do so.

You can get 1000NPs for YYB. You need at least 7 goals and they can't get any to do so.

Oh! Sorry, no I know, I didn't mean it to read like that :S I just meant that if TNT gave you 1000NP for every game of YYB you sent each day rather than just five, then I would be a happy, happy chappy :D

Ultimate goal : To be all-star and to beat my last year stats :P

Daily goal : To follow WAM strategy and earn at least 65 AC points...

My daily goals are 5 games of Slushie Slinger, 10 for Make Some Noise, and 600 games of Shootout Showdown. I completely, totally, 100% hate Yooyuball, so I only play that when I can bring myself to do it, and I usually lose.

Daily goal : To follow WAM strategy and earn at least 65 AC points...

urmmmm :* what's WAM? I have a feeling I may just be being dim here...

I completely, totally, 100% hate Yooyuball

It's odd. I'm growing to hate YYB already and it's only day 3, but I'd still rather play fewer games of that than millions of SS and especially MSN as it's so, sooooo glitchy for me. Do you get that too?

I like about 1 rank a day, but after I reach rank 8 that'll be kinda hard so then i'll just go for atleast 500 points a day and atleast 25 side-games. smile.gif

1:To get the highest rank possible

2:To get one level a day (to level 4 15 YYB games to go)

3:Have fun :)

I like this :) you're the first one who's actually mentioned having fun! At least someone is, eh? ^_^

I was hoping to average 30 games for YB, 100 each for MSN & SOSD, and 10 for SS...but after leveling up to 4, I noticed that the amount needed to get to the next level gets bigger. By a lot. I am now a tad worried about the amount of time this is going to eat up!! ;)

^_^

I was hoping to average 30 games for YB, 100 each for MSN & SOSD, and 10 for SS...but after leveling up to 4, I noticed that the amount needed to get to the next level gets bigger. By a lot. I am now a tad worried about the amount of time this is going to eat up!! ;)

I think as long as you set a goal for each day and stick to it, then although you might not level up every day, you'll still make steady progress and get in the high ranks by the end.

I used TDNs rank calculator to figure out how many games of YYB I needed to play each day to get into the gold ranks by the end of AC so I don't have to spend all day every day playing...and then when I play extras I go to bed feeling like a hero ^_^ ha.

Hmm am I the only one who is having issues sitting there playing hundreds of times. This is my second day playing and I'm just worried about getting to rank 1 so I can get the avatar. Oy