Yooyu ball glitch

After having played 13 games of Yooyuball, I started another. I then noticed that every ball was INCREADIBLY FAST. The Snow ball was going at the speed of the fire one. And all the others simply got faster. With this, I won the game 11-1 (it's not a good glitch when the other team get's a hold of it, and the Darigan ball gave me trouble too). Just felt like sharing and letting others know.

Yes, this is a known glitch... there is also one in which your players are showing as 'backwards'. Just refresh the game whenever you get either of the glitch, just so you don't abuse of them. :)

I feel like I had the opposite problem, my fire ball was going slower than the snow one and the snow one barely moved when kicked. I took a break after that since it was so ridiculous and I'm fairly certain it was not my computer. Oh well, yay for the refresh button.

I haven't had the quick ball glitch yet, but I have had the backwards one twice and the slow ball once. Backwards wasn't that much of a problem, I just played like normal. But the slow one was horrible!!

the slow ones are the worst ..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The same exact thing happened to me! I thought it was some type of bonus because I got my first achievement prize at the end of that match.

TNT's keeping up the finest traditions of Yooyuball it seems. xD

Does anybody know if the 'player in the audience' glitch is still around?

I haven't had the quick ball glitch yet, but I have had the backwards one twice and the slow ball once. Backwards wasn't that much of a problem, I just played like normal. But the slow one was horrible!!

I've never had a backward or slow glitch, but the sound horrible.

If you abuse such glitches you could get in trouble. :(

Who failed to fix the glitch? The same people that would scold me for using it. Pfff.

I haven't had any glitches since...

Wow, is this a different glich or the the same one? The other players just got super speedy like they were on drugs or something. The ball was the same speed and so was my team but the opponents were crazy fast. It was actually kind of creepy with them moving so fast and trying to check me and what not.

I've never had a backward or slow glitch, but the sound horrible.

Who failed to fix the glitch? The same people that would scold me for using it. Pfff.

I haven't had any glitches since...

Just because the glitch isn't fixed doesn't mean you take it as the OK to abuse it...

Just because the glitch isn't fixed doesn't mean you take it as the OK to abuse it...

Don't worry. I haven't had a single glitch in any of the games since (exept the time the ball went missing in SSD).