Giant Omelette!

Mouseykins

I don't know if many of you have noticed it yet but the Giant Omelette has gotten a delicious makeover. Now it looks tasty enough to eat!

It's made me want some delicious fluffy eggs of my own mmm.... Anyone else?! :P

I'm happy to see that the omelette got a facelift. It looks a lot better than the old yellow blob that it was before.

It actually looks good now, haha. The old one didn't look like it was worth eating. It made me want omelettes for breakfast too this morning after I did my dailies.

The funny thing is I can't remember what the old one looked like! ;)

Anyone have a pic?

Google is your friend :)

This is a picture from another website.

omelette.gif

this one actually looks like an omelette and not a piece of butter

But Tyler... what's wrong with butter? In my opinion, butter is better than an omelette. :laughingsmiley:

It looks more like an omelette now- and tastier- but I think its funny that the pieces we get still look like the old one, so they don't match.

Glad I found this thread. I missed my dailies quite a bit during finals so I didn't see the change until recently and was wondering when it changed. (now I know) I definitely like the new look! It was due for a makeover!

I watched Julie & Julia and am now learning how to make "authentic" omelettes the French way. This daily makes me hungry!

Now if only this makeover will reward us with rare omelettes. I am tired of getting the same omelettes each day. :)