Giant Omelette!

Mouseykins

At least there's like 32 different types of omelets we can get. I think that's enough for free food :-)

Hehehe. Yeah, but all I ever get are the simple, non-rare omelettes. Guess I have to keep trying! And keep getting hungrier! :D

the last time i played neopets was a while ago, and if i hadnt seen this thread, i would never have known about the giant omelette makeover. I think they should add more kinds of omelettes for people to get. At least make the chance of getting cooler kinds a little higher. i almost always get the sausage kind or the bacon and broccoli kind.

the last time i played neopets was a while ago, and if i hadnt seen this thread, i would never have known about the giant omelette makeover. I think they should add more kinds of omelettes for people to get. At least make the chance of getting cooler kinds a little higher. i almost always get the sausage kind or the bacon and broccoli kind.

I agree with you! I'm getting tired of getting the same omelette everyday. Lately I've been getting the sausage omelette everyday. Some rare omelette's would be nice. I think I've only ever gotten one and I'm not sure what it was called all I know was that it was a while ago.