Mimii

I decided to go ahead and try to get my account back from Neopets. It had been frozen for a bit when I hadn't even gotten on, I got on and saw that it was frozen and was so outraged I quit for the last 6 months or so.

I emailed them 2 days ago and my account is already restored. I am coming back to all things Neo.

*fist pump*

Xepha, I remember you!! Hihi thanks!

Yes, they said my account had participated in a scam or suspicious activity or something.. I hadn't even been on in 2 months so I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I can't believe they unfroze it so fast! @_@

Nothing is missing at all either, so I don't know what to think lol

Congrats on getting your account back, and welcome back! That's really awesome. It's great that TNT responded so quickly.

That's awesome that they gave it back to you! Also glad that you decided to return :)

Do you still play Atlantica?

No I don't play Atlantica anymore, still have my lvl 122 (or 123?) char on it though. Plus all of my stuff is invested in atlantis coins or costumes/mounts for collection points.

Thanks all!

On a side note, what is Atlantica?

A 3D online game. I've played it for a while as well, but my computer can't handle the graphics. It's quite a nice game :)

A 3D online game. I've played it for a while as well, but my computer can't handle the graphics. It's quite a nice game :)

Ah cool, I'll have to have a look when I'm back on my own computer! Thanks.

Atlantica is a unique MMORPG that uses turn based fighting style, much like the usual RPG for a console gaming system instead of real time fighting. You have a time limit to choose your actions though so it's still fun and fast paced.