More Maintenance Soon!

Shane for Wax

Maintenance Alert: Neopets will be down Sunday, May 2nd from 8:45PM NST to around 5AM NST on Monday. Just more server love. Also, don't fret about Tarla, she is taking a break during that time period. ;)

From the Neopets Facebook page.

Well, the 8.45 won't be an issue. Due to time differences I'll be in bed...the 5am may be more annoying. I may have to have a VERY long lie in!

Well I'm glad that they're updating the sites servers but I'll have to find something else to do in the evening. Oh well I guess.

8.45 NST is 1.45pm Monday my time I think, 5am is 10pm...

I'll have to find something different for when I get home from school.

haya!!! because may 2 is rest day for worker mean that neopets is close because no one watch the server while there gone because if rest day and someone will use cheat on the game to get more neopoint so the close untill tom.

this may help your problem

if you get bored try moshimonster it like neopet but they use flash on there whole website

means no html games

and flash rock!!!

hear there website www.moshimonsters.com

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

haya!!! because may 2 is rest day for worker mean that neopets is close because no one watch the server while there gone because if rest day and someone will use cheat on the game to get more neopoint so the close untill tom.

this may help your problem

I don't think that's the reason why the site is down. Their probably just doing regular maintenance on their servers that they can\t do while all of us are online.

To all those who are bored with neo being down:

If your really bored why don't you try reading a good book. That's sure to pass the time in a constructive way.

Bah I should have looked at the times better. I thought it said 8:45AM NST to around 5AM NST, rather than 8:45PM.

Now I can't get my full interest from my bank. Boo.

Anyway, reading a book sounds good. Though I have stuff for school to do, probably should do that first. So yeah, see you :D