Tarla's Tour of Mystery?

Marabot 108

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice, to not have the pressure. This way, you have 7 days, to get it 4 times. But I liked the idea of getting cleared in 16 days, if possible. But now I can relax a bit. Though I wish I had known that in the beginning yesterday. I wouldn't have been so obsessive about finding her. Though the prizes are nice.

I tell you what, this "plot" or whatever TNT wants to call it is RIDICULOUS!! Seriously! Does TNT think that people can sit at home 24/7 waiting for a stupid goat to show up??? It wouldn't be so bad if Tarla appeared quite a bit more often, at least double from what she is currently doing, that way people can possibly get her.

I tell you what, this "plot" or whatever TNT wants to call it is RIDICULOUS!! Seriously! Does TNT think that people can sit at home 24/7 waiting for a stupid goat to show up??? It wouldn't be so bad if Tarla appeared quite a bit more often, at least double from what she is currently doing, that way people can possibly get her.

Or if she was there longer. She's only showed up once since I got home from work today, and I missed her because I was a minute or so late.

I still don't get why can't we chose the mist option more than 4 times a week... I mean, Imagine I have to go somewhere, or do something that implies being without internet for a week, does that mean I won't be able to complete this "quest"?

TNT wants to have people all day conected to Neopets, instead of the common daily 1-2hours...

Yesterday was the first day that I wasn`t able to clear the mist but I found her twice so I can`t really complain. Hopefully I`ll be able to clear some mist today that would be awesome!

This is a really dumb plot, but it's perfect for me! It just requires passive participation while doing something else. Even searching isn't THAT intensive - I only do a few pages at a time though. :whistle:

That said, I only have two mists so far. I didn't know an event was going on until two days in. XD

For people that are having trouble finding her, I recommend watching the Neoboards. If you're one of those people like me, that hates being on there, it's not too bad. You can sit and refresh, without having to read any posts you don't want to. There's almost always more than 5 posts that say "Tarla" then the time they found her, so you know when to open the post, and when to find her.

I've had good luck with that. Most days, I've maxed out my items/NP from her, by doing that.

I haven't tried the Neoboards yet. Most of the time I either keep refreshing at TDN or Jellyneo. But, as Spritzie said, Neoboards can be helpful sometimes. so I am going to try it :laughingsmiley:.

The first time I found her today, no mist. The second time, I had the mist option, but she left "while I was choosing" I got called into work this afternoon, so I was gone for awhile, but now that I'm at work... hopefully I'll get her again before I leave.

I just got my 6th mist.

I just saw her again and I got a Lemwart Ixi Hoofprint Cookie. Now I got a Shenkuu Postcard. I just got Virtupets Postcards 10 Pack from her. (I think tonight is postcard night.)I got a Dive Into Kiko Lake Poster this time. Saw her again and this time I got Faerieland Postcards 10 Pack. I guess I got all of the items I can get from her today.

I was able to clear my 6th mist today. I'm going to do my best to get my 4 mists, in the first 4 days of every new "week." That way, I'm not scrambling towards the end, to get them.