Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

I decided to try to create one... and they finally popped up. But I was too slow. Will they stop being available soon, or will they be available the rest of the day?

EDIT: I just got one. I was quicker this time. I had the name I picked ready to paste in and pretty much just picked the stats and created. :)

They do go very quickly. I'm on a very fast internet connection at work, and I missed one my first try. The second time I was ready. I knew what color, and I had copied the name that I knew was available so I could just paste it. I changed the color, it was already female, and I pasted the name and created.

I called my husband and was like "I got a Cybunny!" He tried to get one, and he got one too. He is already plotting to paint it Darigan. I haven't figured out what I'll paint mine yet. I'd love Maraquan. That'd be my first choice.

Apparently Draiks appeared in the LE section on create-a-pet for like 20 seconds but you couldn't create it =S TNT and their glitchiness..

ohhhhhh man!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed Cybunny Day...............

Now i'll never get a cybunny and need to wait till next year..............

Hey guyz can i still get a cybunny in the creation page??????

PLz anyone can reply for the above Message?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

who wants to trade their Cybunny for one of my neopets?

Trade my one and you can keep the cloths too

Anyone?

My username is suhail_1997

would it be possible to get a cybunny from the pound?

actually i got low intrest in cybunny now

I don't want one anymore! :laughingsmiley:

Always keep in mine that if you don't get something Never let it ruine ur life

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...