Dodgy message

Vixensykerd

I just got a message from somebody or other (I didn't take note) on TDN forums saying one of those stupid "I can get you a billion million neopoints" etc. I click on the message to report it, and it dissappeared. Does this mean TDN have already taken it down and banned the user, or have I been CG'ed. I didn't click on any outside links. Anyway, if I have - what can I do to stop him quickly! (Its only just happened) I've logged out of neopets and cleared my cookies, is this enough?

Scared lol!

I have banned this member and deleted all the private messages that he sent.

Here is your explantion ;)

We are all safer now!

As a reminder to everybody who is reading this, never click any links or follow any instructions that promise you items, nps or any super mega cool things. It's always a scam!

That's not CGing, that's just asking for someone's username and password.

Sad thing is that the PM will also show up in the e-mail about the PM, so people can still follow the instructions.

Yeah I saw that this morning and immediately reported it. Definitely some sketchy dealings, I checked this person's profile and they had joined like 10 minutes prior to sending me the message :rolleyes_anim:

I really hope no one tries it, because it's just nonsense. Silly scammers!

Well that's good that thier neopets account has been frozen. We don't need people like that around here risking our security. I'm glad this was dealt with quickly by both TDN and TNT!