Scheduled Maintenance Imminent

Shane for Wax

Update: Neopets is back online and running breeze fast!

From the Neopets Facebook page: HIDE! They are coming... On Monday, April 26th, from midnight to 6am NST, Neopets.com will be offline for a scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned to see what it is all about!

eyrie_plushie_chirp.gif

Just a small hiccup!

I can do. Midnight in NST is 3 a.m here in New York City, and 6 a.m is 9 here too. I'm not active at the time, rather I'm sleeping.

Wait, but that's a school day, and I'm up at 7. NOOOOOOOO!!!!

On no. This is my online timing.

Midnight means, here in India, it will be 1pm.

And 6am NST will be 7pm.

So, I have to be online at the morning time, I guess.

Because after 7pm, I have lots of coaching classes and tuitions.

How long was it when they re-done the site for Customisation? The funniest thing was, I joined Neo when they were Beta-ing that, they re-joined to realise that my clothes were gone xD Forgot it was Beta. i wonder what they have in store for us now.

EDIT: This is during School time ^_^ So I'll rush home to see what's in store :D

That is 5pm to... 11pm my time.

Monday is the ANZAC Day public holiday (ANZAC Day falls on Sunday this year, so everyone gets a day off on the Monday instead), so I'll be home all day so it's not like it matters to me. XD

Anyway, why is everyone thinking there's going to be a major site update? Could be doing work on the servers or something like that :)

Anyway, why is everyone thinking there's going to be a major site update? Could be doing work on the servers or something like that :)

You are right. They might be maintaining some kind of servers or something like that.

But anyways, I still hope that there's going to be an update. ^_^

No worries if it didn't.

Hmmm...that's 8am to 2pm for me, so no bother as far as I'm concerned. Heehee!

Yep, same here. And as I have an interview at 1pm this won't bother me much at all!

Its 8am-2pm for me...and I'm at work 1pm till 7pm... grrr...

Got a feeling its gonna be something really rubbish - like we're all preparing for a really cool plot and its just them replacing kass basher with that rubbish new version (whatever happened to that?)

It did say site maintenance, not site revamping or anything. Don't worry, we'll keep you in the know of the situation here at TDN. :)

I know. :) I totally trust you guys. And I know if there's any changes, it will be soon informed in TDN.

I am not treally concerned on what is going on but I'll check it out when they are done!

Off topic: Has anyone tried that new game challenge it is quite fun and addicting!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double-post; there's an edit button to the bottom-right of your posts for your convenience if you have more to add. Although some forums allow off-topic posts, we like to keep things organised here at TDNF, so please stick to the OP or create a new topc in the relevant forum. Thank you. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This would be from 3am-9am for me. If I'm up at 9 I could catch the Snowager, however that night will be my first night off after studying for the past month, so I might be in a pretty heavy sleep, lolo. So it won't affect me at all but that's good to know! :yes:

awesome!

i can't find out! (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopet's twitter said that they're just doing some backend maintenance. Nothing to worry about. :)

For reference, here is the tweet I was talking about:

@nameremoved Just standard back-end maintenance stuff. No worries.

That's the time I'm on Neo too! I guess I could take a break :)

Maybe they are preparing for the Altador Cup? I do hope its a new plot though...

AKKK!! This is terrible! I don't know why I didn't see this posting when I was around yesterday! I am on level 41 on sewage surfer, and I was hoping to be able to get the avvie before I left for work this morning. Oh well! As long as they catch all the meepits before they ruin my game :)