The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

For the most part they're pretty nice. The pink pig thing, Munna, is straight up freaky though. The professor is female, a first for this.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New info, spoilered for those who like secrets:

Reshiram is Dragon and Fire, and is the White Yang Pokemon. Zekrom is Dragon and Electric and is the Black Yin Pokemon.

I now really want Reshiram. And 5 bucks says the 3rd game's legend will be grey with an ice subtype.

Also, who's guess was right on? :D xD

I want them both now, but I think I might favor Zekrom a litle more. If there's an ice type though I want it so bad! D:

I want both now too, and I want Zekrom more, but mostly because I've never seen an electric pokemon that looks so awesome.

Even though no one asked me what my favorite was, i'm going to state it anyways XD

These are really in no order.

1. ice.

2. Water.

3. Ghost.

4. Dragon.

Here's something interesting. It looks like Munma was referenced in the first generation games. One of the trainers you battle said this after you defeated them- "The POKEMON here are so chunky! There should be a pink one with a floral pattern!"

Probably just a coincidence, but I thought it was funny.

If anyone wants to battle via Battle Revolution for Wii, send me your friend code in a PM (sadly my DS can't connect to my wi fi because of our security)

I have one game from each generation of releases, but my all time favorite is probably pokemon stadium (1 or 2), it was the best :)

My types from most liked to least:

Steel

Water

Dark

Poison

Electric

Bug

Grass

Rock

Ghost

Ice

Ground

Flying

Fighting

Psychic

Fire

Dragon

Normal

Maybe you should change your setting Noog. That's what I did :)

We have neighbors that steal our wi fi so my dad doesn't want us using wi fi unless we keep the security up tight.

Can't you put a password for your wifi? Or block certain computers from connecting to it? I could have sworn that was possible. And is Pokemon Battle Revolution any good? I was thinking of getting it but idk \:

(P.S. I love your sig. That's one of my favorite commercials.)

Yeah we have a WPA passcode on it and the game is only smart enough to get through WEP keys.

Battle revolution is kinda like a really fun battle frontier with great attack animations and such. If you get the cheats from the Internet you can also get a free magmortar and electivire from it, both level 50. However, it only syncs with diamond/pearl, I haven't tried soul silver though.