The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Hmm... oh well then. And Anime, when you implied multiple saves I thought multiple saves for a single game.

My mistake.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I was thinking emulators have multiple saves per game.

So, is it possible to complete your National Dex by collecting starters from 3 new games?

Did anybody hear about this piece of Pokemon related news?

Starting February 27 until March 7, there will be a Celebi distrubution.

This Celebi will allow players to obtain Zorua in Pokemon Black/White when transferred from a 4th Generation Pokemon Version.

I'll be sure not to miss a single Gamestop distribution this time, I want to get all four event Pokemon so badly! jittery.gif

Did anybody hear about this piece of Pokemon related news?

Starting February 27 until March 7, there will be a Celebi distrubution.

This Celebi will allow players to obtain Zorua in Pokemon Black/White when transferred from a 4th Generation Pokemon Version.

I'll be sure not to miss a single Gamestop distribution this time, I want to get all four event Pokemon so badly! jittery.gif

Woohoo!!! That's exciting! :D I don't much like Zorua or Zoruark, but I love celebi, and hate missing events :P I think I'll even set an alarm on my phone so I won't forget xDDD

I knew I ment to post something. That went up on Serebii the other day... It's the one that lets you see the bit of Rocket backstory when you take it to the Shrine. I've been wanting to get it SO bad.

Also, Gamestop will give out shiny Raikou Jan 3rd - 9th, shiny Entei Jan 17th - 23rd, and shiny Suicune Jan 31st - Feb 6th. These are the shiny beasts that you can send over to BW and take to the Illusion Forest to wake Zoroark.

Also, Ash's Pikachu will be avalible for download at Toys 'R' Us Jan 30th - Feb 5th. Doesn't unlock anything special, but it is rather cool.

I knew I ment to post something. That went up on Serebii the other day... It's the one that lets you see the bit of Rocket backstory when you take it to the Shrine. I've been wanting to get it SO bad.

Also, Gamestop will give out shiny Raikou Jan 3rd - 9th, shiny Entei Jan 17th - 23rd, and shiny Suicune Jan 31st - Feb 6th. These are the shiny beasts that you can send over to BW and take to the Illusion Forest to wake Zoroark.

Also, Ash's Pikachu will be avalible for download at Toys 'R' Us Jan 30th - Feb 5th. Doesn't unlock anything special, but it is rather cool.

Ooh ooh ooh!!! So excited!!! I'll have to plan a few trips to Game Stop then with some school friends...hopefully I can get rides with people xDD

I'll end up hitting all of them on Fridays as I come home for the weekend. I have one class on Friday and it ends at 10 AM... so ample time to hit up GameStop on the way home. xD It's right on the way too! Toys 'R' Us is a little more out of the way, but I have a TomTom so it wouldn't be too big a deal.

Well, all except Raikou. Term doesn't start will the 18th (moving back into my dorm on the 17th) so I can just run upt here Monday or Tuesday for it.

Wow lucky you xD I have to be back for the semester on the 16th :P And geez, that's a nice Friday schedule. I think my classes end around 3 or 4 every day :ohno:

but I posted a thingy on facebook, so it looks like I have other people to go with. So pumped! I ought to start planning out my team but bulbapedia is always soooo slow <_<

I have to bring both my DS and my friends when the event starts because she says she's too embarrassed to go into the store and get the event pokemon. Her original plan was to park outside in a vehicle with tinted windows and try to download but since I don't care much (nor do I think gamestop employees make it a habit of judging fellow gamers) I offered to go in for her :)

I have to bring both my DS and my friends when the event starts because she says she's too embarrassed to go into the store and get the event pokemon. Her original plan was to park outside in a vehicle with tinted windows and try to download but since I don't care much (nor do I think gamestop employees make it a habit of judging fellow gamers) I offered to go in for her :)

WHAT??? that's ridiculous. Tell her to be proud of her Pokemon and march in that Game Stop!!!

I'm considered a bit of a menace in game stop...I swear too much around small children xD

I've never been to a pokemon event but I can only assume that there isn't some group of mean girls waiting outside to snicker at you, just video game shoppers and other people who are there for THE SAME REASON. I told her this but she still won't go, oh well.

I LOVE POKEMON.

I really hated SoulSiver and HeartGold personally. I love the GameBoy games so much more.

Why did you hate them? I'm curious. I thought they did a really good job remaking the original GSC, and maintaining the spirit of the old games (unlike DPPT, blech) while making excellent usage of the features of the DS (finally a menu on the touch screen, and turning on auto-run!)

I went to the Pichu and Jirachi events at GameStop last year. Just wandered in, turned on my DS, downloaded, and left. No funny looks, no questions. There were... two other people besides me and the employee. I think the employee glanced at me but come on... I was standing out of the way of the doors with my DS going. What else would I be doing? XD

The only thing I really disliked about HG/SS was that they replaced the Game Corner with that crazy Voltorb game and I can't even buy the coins so I HAVE to play for those cool TMs I want xD (or just get them from gba games and send a pokemon over teehee). Other than that, I love the remake! I still play the old versions now and then but like Manta said, they did a good job on it ^^

The only embarrassing thing that happened to me during a pokemon event was in toys r us during that Arceus event when my fiance took me over there and some random guy asked me out in-front of him o.o;

Yeah, but the Game Corner was intact in the orig version. Nintendo of Europe decided they didn't want gambling (desipte it being there for the last 14 games...) and changed it and since the English version is the same here and in Britian... well, we got the short end of the stick.

I didn't get to go to the Arceus one, there's not Toys 'R' Us near here. :(

I know the feeling Anime :( I ALMOST didn't get Arceus either since the closest Toys R Us is an hour away and thankfully we had to take a road trip there so I got way lucky x3 I can't wait for all the event pokemon coming soon! Seems a lot for these first two months!

Yeah, the Arceus event was before I started college of course, but I took a look and found that there's one right along the highway I take to get there. Lucky me. x3

You know, I'm going to get all three of the Shiny Legendary Dogs, as well as the Celebi. You know that I want to get Zoroark (and Zorua as well) in Pokemon Black/White. I'll probably get to GameStop after my job training tomorrow, and I'll have my Nintendo DS (with my Pokemon SoulSilver in it) ready for all four occasions. Wish me luck everyone! ^_^

Why did you hate them? I'm curious. I thought they did a really good job remaking the original GSC, and maintaining the spirit of the old games (unlike DPPT, blech) while making excellent usage of the features of the DS (finally a menu on the touch screen, and turning on auto-run!)

I didnt't really like how... chibi it was. I mean, all Pokemon games are chibi, but the animation itself was more so chibi and shaded and dimensional than the other games, which I wasn't a fan of because I'm super old school.

It was a good remake but I feel like everything was much too complicated. I like the simplicity of the old games SO much. They were simple, but incredibly addictive.

I didnt't really like how... chibi it was. I mean, all Pokemon games are chibi, but the animation itself was more so chibi and shaded and dimensional than the other games, which I wasn't a fan of because I'm super old school.

It was a good remake but I feel like everything was much too complicated. I like the simplicity of the old games SO much. They were simple, but incredibly addictive.

Ah, ok, I can understand that. :D I have to say, I love the old graphics as well :) And I think the simplicity was still there, but there were just a lot more options. But you could choose to just go the same game route as you did back in the old days, get your badges, beat the Elite Four, conquer Kanto, and then beat Red. Now, I think there's just another layer you can choose to participate in or not :)

The worst thing about the GBA games is that the batteries run dry and then the cartridge virtually dies :(

The worst thing about the GBA games is that the batteries run dry and then the cartridge virtually dies :(

This is true. When the battery ran dry in my Ruby, I was sad because I could no longer grow berries :(

But then I lost my ruby version anyway, so it didn't really matter except I was even more sad :sad01_anim: