The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Magnitude is the WORST. It's like, "Oh look, a little dorky Diglett, this in the bag--MAGGGGNITUDE 8!" Kaput. Overkill.

I keep wondering if anyone's done a Nuzlocke run on Black and White yet, but I'm trying to keep myself virtually in the dark about it before it gets released in the States.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anime, what Pokemon games do YOU have?

Also, is it my computer if I'm attempting to play Pokemon on an emulator and the person looks pixelated with static sound?

RBY, GSC, RSE, FR/LG, DPPt, HG/SS, all the Mystery Dungeons, all the Rangers, Colo and XD, Channel, Dash, Trozei.... I think that's it... Oh, and I've got Black pre-ordered.

It could be your computer or the emulator. I first played Sapphire on a friend's emulator and it was all crystal clear...

Wow! Anime... that's like every game available for the GBA and DS.

And, no I haven't played Pokepark. It looks good though!

Has anyone played PokePark on the Wii? I'm thinking of getting it for my friends for Christmas.

My brother wanted to get it, but he changed his mind, and decided to rent it due to the mixed reviews it's been getting. It looks like an updated Pokemon Channel to me. And that's the problem. Pokemon Channel was fun when I was younger, but it's boring now. I feel that Pokepark would suffer the same fate if I was to play it.

Hmm... yeah it sounds like it'll be boring for people of our age.

Although, I don't think Pokemon was really designed to be on Wii games.

Ah, drat, and it looked so cute too.

Yeah, hah, especially if it's for real young kids, I doubt that'd be the best game to get my 24 and 23 year old, engaged, "Oh god, we pay rent, what are we, adults?" friends. :P

Although we are amused easily!

Although, I don't think Pokemon was really designed to be on Wii games.

Pokemon wasn't made to be on consoles at all. It only worked a couple of times (Stadium 1 and 2). Pokemon was made to be on handhelds.

I found Colo to be rather boring. Because of that, I didn't bother with XD.

12/27 EDIT: The release date for Black/White has been anounced (March 6th), and the trailer has been revealed.

I got some friends at other sites who are excited for Pokemon Black/White's early release.

Here's my dream team that I was working on for Pokemon Black/White, enjoy!

Spr_5b_503.png

Daikenki (Water)

628.png

Wargle (Normal/Flying)

553.png

Warubiaru (Dark/Ground)

635.png

...or Sazando (Dark/Dragon)

Spr_5b_579.png

Ranculus (Psychic)

584.png

Vaivanilla (Ice)

637.png

Urgamoth (Bug/Fire)

I'll plan proper movesets later on.

By the way, I was having trouble choosing between Warubiaru and Sazando when it came to Dark-types. Any recommendations?

I can't really recommend one till I've used both.

I generally save dream team making for my comp team, leaves me free to experiment in-game, and I have a reason to pick and specially train the Pokemon.