Meerca Chase avatar

seraph

After (finally!) getting the Faerie Bubbles avatar, I've decided to try for the Meerca Chase one next. And wow has it been rough. 1250 seems like an astronomically high number right now (on my best run I got a 725). Anybody have any luck with this avvie? Which mode did you play in? I'm terrible at the gravity mode and the ferocious neggs always get me around 600.

I've heard this is one of the harder game avatars to get, do you think that's true? and what would you say are the easiest ones to get? so I can go work on those when I get frustrated with this one ;)

EDIT: Ironically enough, while I was taking a break from trying to get this avvie I was playing Ultimate Bullseye II and just got the "Turtum" avatar. Today must be my lucky day or something. :D

*shivers* I despised getting this avatar. It took me a long time of practicing to get lucky enough. I think what finally got me the avatar was a Fish Negg, an Electric Negg, and plenty of yellow ones.

Keep trying! It's definitely not impossible.

I seriously got this avatar on accident recently. xD

Just practice on Gravity and hope for a Fish Negg. That's what happened to me. xD

I have been trying for this avatar for freaking ages and have never ever got above 1000, in fact I've never hit 1000 and have rarely got above 900...this does not bode well for me...

I had a hard enough time getting the 650 score during the daily dare challenge. Good luck getting this avatar and congrats on getting the faerie bubbles avatar. I've been trying to get it for a couple of months now just haven't been lucky I guess.

Gravity mode and practice... lots and lots of practice. Not because it makes you any better at the game, but because your more likely to come across a nice combo of fish negg, other special negg and some yellow neggs (which is how I got it). It really is just a MASSIVE case of luck though, in my opinion! What do people think are easy gaming avatars? I think that fairy bubbles is easier than meerca chase, but I still don't think this one is as difficult as, say, maths nightmare...

What is gravity mode?

On the home screen for Meerca Chase (the one which you choose which mode to play in), if you type "superextrahypergravitymode" you'll get the option of playing in gravity mode. The center of the screen acts as a black hole and the neggs are worth a lot more (ex. 18 pts for the yellow negg).

Still working on this avatar, although I might take a break from it to try and get the Typing Terror avatar instead; that one feels a little more within my reach.

I could only get it on gravity mode with a fish negg. Gravity mode gets really easy after a while. Look on youtube for videos of people getting high scores to see how to do it right. You have to go really slow.

Getting this avatar is going to be a challenge for me. I have a hard enough time getting a score of 370 so I can get the full 1,000np. Good luck though!

Yup, it's gravity mode or bust. I actually started playing on this mode last year, I was really bad at it at first, but play it everyday with your dailies and it becomes easier. I eventually got the avvie, and a few months ago actually got a bronze trophy for the game. Like all games it takes practice and patience. Good luck.

Oh my goodness. I just tried the gravity mode. Definitely not something to try to master during the exam period. o_O You die if you get to close to the centre and when you get to close to the edge? That will take some getting used to but I LOVE that avatar, so it'll be worth it in the end.

I got a fish negg and had a pretty good score but neopets couldn't accept it because the server was down! argh! :grrr:

I already have the avvie though, so I guess I can't complain too much. I just wanted the neopoints.