Wheel of Monotony

Seriously, how long is the maximum amount of time this wheel is supposed to spin for? o_O

I started it this morning at 1-ish and it's still goingn now....which is more than 2x longer than any experience I've had with it before.

So yeah, is this normal? Is it possible for the wheel to simply not stop? :eh:

After playing for 5 1/2 years, and playing the Monotony Wheel at least once monthly, my longest time is 16 hours, and my least amount of time is 1 hour. I'd say let it go. Of course, when it does stop, it will tell you your prize was awarded when you started the wheel, even though YOU don't get it until the wheel stops, lol. Good luck!

Nope...it's still going strong lolz.

Thanks for that petpage, apparently I need to wait another 2 and a half hours for it to stop...bringing it to a grand total of...over 24 hours...I just hope it doesn't affect my spin for today... =/

Oh and I already have the avvie, I just like spinning the wheels (even the one of misfortune lolz xD) :king:

Thanks for the help everyone!

Are you guys kidding? The Wheel of Monotony is the best wheel ever. Sure, you have a chance of the rock or the volcano, but pretty much everything else is good, right? I mean, you can win a Tyrannian PB (actually happened to me before), Tyrannian Petpet PB, Mazzew, Bri Codestone, Lottery Ticket, etc.

I've had the avatar from this wheel for years, but I still spin it every day when I'm at work. I start it when I'm done with my morning stuff, and I just let it do it's thing in another tab. Like Idriya said, yeah... it takes time.. and there's a few ehhh prizes, but you could win something really cool. And if you let it go in another tab when you are online anyway... you don't lose anything for doing it.

Yeah, it's one of my favourite wheels too because you generally get good stuff from it.

And once, I even got a lotto ticket that actually won! :king: (that might also be another reason I'm still spinning it when I already have the avatar ;p)

My longest spin was 12 hours which really wound me up, but this is a wheel I still spin and just keep in another tab even after the avatar.

I usually spin the wheel before I go to sleep and put my volume on mute and when I wake up I can see what my prize is. sometimes it doesn't take any longer than 2 hours. I don't play the wheel anymore. I got bored of it and tired of waiting.

• 1 year later...

Mine has been spinning for over twelve hours now. Those petpage links are no longer available :/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.