TDN Cash Shop!

Grant~

cash-shop-logo.png

Due to increasing costs of running the server, the ads we have no longer generate enough income to support the site. Therefore, we have made a partnership with Viacom to start selling TDN merchandise! 25% of the profits will go to Viacom, but the rest will be used to help support the site.

Of course, TDN will remain free to use, but the merchandise will cost real money. Visit the new Cash Shop for more information and to see the merchandise!

Due to recent events I don't have any money to buy anything, but I hope others can contribute so that the site will keep running! :) Thedailyneopets is awesome!

Sounds superbly interesting *winks* lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

April Fools?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The first prototype of the TJ's Mousepad as been mailed to me as a Christmas present 2 years ago... I can assure you it is a real mouse pad and that TJ's is starring at me typing alll day! Must be boring!

So, whatever happened to Neofiles? I seem to remember an old blog post that said you were halfway done, yet it's been a year... :)

Also, why would you buy more than one Dailies ticket? Is one ticket only valid for a day?

Hmm...I am also debating whether this is an April Fool's thing. To give credit even if it's not I wouldn't be able to afford to buy anything on my budget. JSA allowance doesn't allow me more than one treat per 4-6 months or so and I already used that a week ago buying Pokemon Heart Gold!