Negg Festival Quest 2

Viridian

Hi!

Look at the following page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-10/

It now includes all information on how to solve the second Festival of Neggs quest!

Step 1:

Buy a Cackleberry from Brightvale Fruits

Step 2:

You have to win 'Bubbling Blueberry Cheese' and 'Gooey Snot Cheese' from the game Cheeseroller and mix them at the Cooking Pot

Note: Buying the cheeses won't give the next clue, so don't do that! You do not need to add any other ingredient. You have to roll with the cheeses you want to win!

Step 3:

Play a game of Extreme Potato Counter . Fill the number of potatoes you see in the formula: [number of potatoes] - 4 * 3. For example if you see 8 potatoes the formula would be: 8 - 4 x 3=12. Fill in 12 as an answer.

Step 4:

Go to cellblock . Go down the challenge list and click on the picture for Guard One - Galgarrath. Clicking on his nostrill (his nose) seems to work for most people.

Step 5:

Bring items to Kari.

It's nice to know that they have another quest up but I may be skuppered on this as I have never won cheese rolling!

Make sure you use the cheeses that you need to win, and who knows, maybe you're lucky :D

Hi!

Look at the following page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-10/

It now includes all information on how to solve the second Festival of Neggs quest!

Step 1:

Buy a Cackleberry from Brightvale Fruits

Step 2:

You have to win 'Bubbling Blueberry Cheese' and 'Gooey Snot Cheese' from the game Cheeseroller and mix them at the Cooking Pot

Note: Buying the cheeses won't give the next clue, so don't do that! You do not need to add any other ingredient.

Step 3:

Play a game of Extreme Potato Counter . Fill the number of potatoes you see in the formula. For example if you see 8 potatoes the formula would be: 8 - 4 x 3=12. Fill in 12 as an answer.

Step 4:

Go to cellblock . Go down the challenge list and click on the picture for Guard One - Galgarrath. Clicking on his nostrill (his nose) seems to work for most people.

Step 5:

Bring items to Kari.

Where is this chessroller game.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right over here: http://www.neopets.com/medieval/cheeseroller.phtml

You can find it by searching in the game section too, just like cellblock ;)

Thank you very much.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay...

Well, you start the game.

You count the potatoes... For example you see 7.

Then you do this equation: 7-4 (which is 3) times 3 (which makes 9)

The general equation is [number of potatoes] - 4 * 3.

You fill the answer in when he asks "how many potatoes?", then there should be a new clue.

Hope that clears things up.

I did that but its telling me something like your wrong there actually 37.

That's true, the 'answer' is most likely wrong. But if you have completed step 2, you should be able to get step 3 from filling in the 'wrong' answer ;)

Is there a reason why I can't get past 2? I won the cheeses and mixed them at the pot but nothing shows up? Any ideas to whats wrong? Thanks.

Nope, no idea, sorry. I haven't actually been able to finish the quest myself since Cheeseroller did not like me :P

Did you get the bubbling snot cheese though, or no result at all?

I've gotten the bubbling cheese and she never gave me a hint. I guess she doesn't really like me lol =P

Aw that's too bad. I'd say try to repeat the steps... I would not know what the issue is, sorry!

Do you have to buy the cackleberry from Brightvale Fruits or will buying it from a user shop work?

You have to buy it from the store; it's not a normal RS, when you click on the only one stocked in the store, the hint will pop up at the top of the next window. I thought it was a normal restock and was freaking out about it, lol.

Any suggestions for a good cheese to start rolling with lol

Race twice, each time using the cheese you're supposed to win; I think the races are rigged today for the quest, as I had SO MUCH trouble finishing over 60 seconds when I was trying for the av but I raced four times (because I messed up the first time at the cooking pot) and won each race in under fifty seconds, lol.