The Festival of Neggs has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find the negg anywhere

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

never mind I found it at Go Go GO in tyranian plateau

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add soemthing to your post, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I found mine at Coltzans, Mom found her's somewher ine Moltara, so it's definitly random.

Not sure if the location is random but fixed, or if it is just a random event that can happen on any page in those 4 zones.

Did anyone find it on a page they had already tried before?

Is there likely to be any kind of achievement or avatar or trophy or site theme associated with completing these quests? or is it just the items?

Most likely just the items. Although an avatar or spring/Easter site theme would be cool.

I do know one of the prizes is a Negg Faerie KQ token, though.

is everyone guarunteed to get the same daily prize? by which i mean, by the end of the month will we all have gotten everything if we got it every day?

or is this list for the quest prizes?

i know i got an item for my daily prize, while i've seen that others said they got NP or a variety of items...

I had looked in all places twice, but I got it in Lampwicks.

Honestly, I think I did not get it the first time because it had to tell me that my worms had escaped *grr* fail :P

Hi!

in one of the pet pages were all the links in Tyrannia, Moltara, lost desert and Kreludor but i didn't find the negg then i personally went to Tyrannia and there the first place i clicked (grarrl keno)i got the negg!

btw this is the pet page i used it has majority of the links of Tyrannia, Moltara, lost desert and Kreludor

link: http://www.neopets.com/~eellya

Regards,

pinknimu16

I found mine in Cafe Kreludor, I never really go to the moon except to visit the meteor. However I was pleasantly surprised at how nice some of the Kreludon food and house items were.