Happy Gelert Day!

Ali Cat

If I had a Gelert the Tyrannian would be my first port of call as well! Not so keen on the clothes though - although I think anything would be a disappointment after the Uni Knight Clothing which has got me drooling!

EDIT: Actually on looking a second time, the Robin hood stuff is really quite cute! So far I don't think I've found ANY of the female clothing appealing!

Wow, the Tyrannian Gelert looks cool. :O Love the clothes, too, although it bothers me slightly that the archer set has no pants.

I like these ones :] but the biscuit gelert would look better whit more chocolate

Tle archers pants don't go well with a brown gelert... they blend in o-O

. . .

I am an idiot. xD I didn't notice those pants.

Love the tyrannian :D biscuit is kinda ordinary :P

The robin hood is déjà vu but I kinda love the little details on it mostly the bracers on the front paws :D

I like the front part of the aviator suit but the skirt and the pink boots... -_-

OMG! This is the BEST set I've seen since I've been paying attention to the News Posts xD Anyway, it's really really good, especially the Clothes and the awesome Tyrannian one, go TNT (I'm still hating you) I first thought it was a Halloween Gelert but Tyrannain works to. Anyway, the Biscuit one needed some chocolate chips to make it awesome.

Well I have another newbie question. I love the clothes, but where do you get them? I can never find anything in the clothes shop and I've looked all different time of the day and still can't ever find them.

Thank you ;)

You have to keep refreshing at the Clothing Shop until the pop up.

Thanks so much i'll keep trying :)

You have to keep refreshing at the Clothing Shop until the pop up.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.