Games Master Challenge

Anime

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All bit one of mine went into my shop. That one was a 1k book that 2 of my pets had read. 3 now.

Not really. I managed 52 of the games yesterday. and 2 of the left over 10 were beacuse I had all ready sent all 3 scores for the day.

wow youre lucky xD

this is takin longg...

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet,but on thedailyneopets.com 's main frontpage-article about all this, the word 'games' is spelt wrong, something like 'gmes'.

Does it really matter?

I can't play some of the games because I don't have the flash plugin, and I can't download anything on my mom's computer; she'll get mad. x_x

To some of us it does.Although it may seem purely aesthetic to some people, a website's newspage says a lot about it's inhabitants. Jeez,have some pride.

It's not that big of a deal. There's no loss of pride in that. Are you quite stable?

She's made it clear that I'm not to download anything. Even if I do ask her, she'll say no. :O

Just check from Qualifying Games to see if it's registered.

Just completed all challenges!!! Hurrah!

PS: I originally spent all 3 quotas of Dubloon Disaster, but still not counted. Luckily, I encounter a random event saying the record of this game is reset ^^ So I can finish everything in 24 hours.

whas the difference between

ordinary and flash?

I have that question too!

Guest DX's Birfday! - 7 Nov&#3
whas the difference between

ordinary and flash?

If you mean Games, then ordinary ones are those coded in HTML, which you see in nearly all Neopets' pages (ie. Cheat! and nearly all those Luck games are). Flash is a program, which can be used to code games in Flash, therefore using the Adobe Flash Player as a plugin to visualize those applications (ie. ALL the Action games are).

Hope I helped. :)