Games Master Challenge

Anime

oo okay!

so i would send a flash challenge

with an action game?

When you've played a game and submitted your score, you get (in the same frame as your score submit thingy) a choice between restart game and send a flash card challenge to a friend. These are the challenges you are supposed to send to get the prize! :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you've played a game and submitted your score, you get (in the same frame as your score submit thingy) a choice between restart game and send a flash card challenge to a friend. These are the challenges you are supposed to send to get the prize! :)

Could you help me please?^^;; I already tried sending TONS of those flash chalanges but STILL cannot get my prize... three questions:

1 - can I send ALL 5 challanges to the same person?

2 - Does the person needs to actually ACCEPT AND PLAY the challange for me to get the prize?

3 - can I send ALL 5 challanges from THE SAME GAME??

Thanks a lot in advance^^

Thanks for the answer to all of our questions!

Could you help me please?^^;; I already tried sending TONS of those flash chalanges but STILL cannot get my prize... three questions:

1 - can I send ALL 5 challanges to the same person?

2 - Does the person needs to actually ACCEPT AND PLAY the challange for me to get the prize?

3 - can I send ALL 5 challanges from THE SAME GAME??

Thanks a lot in advance^^

in order yes no and yes

ughh time tunnel. can anyone tell me why I keep getting different colored dots when I enter the same colors in?? why is this game so... ughh arghhh *hits monitor* my last game happens to be the most technilogically impaired. great

A orange dot represents correct color, wrong place. Green means perfect. Blank means neither colour or place is correct. They are not corresponding, like 1st small dot to 1st stone. Green dots always come first. Try to guess which of the 4 stones you get correct.

Claim all the prizes and curse TNT for giving out so few prizes :P

I struggled my time with UB also yesterday .. Played about 5 times <until sent score>

For Dubloon Disaster, i dun even wanna see this game ANY MORE!!! I can only complete it because I have a gold dubloon from my 20-something-th play....

I put mine in my shop. I might move one or two over though...

What's that sleep thing you were talking about eariler? *thinks* The time when I'm forced out of the house? No, that's school... Just offline could be eating and I'm online when watching TV... *wanders off in though, running into things*

Oh well, STILL having problems with sending flash chalanges... I don't know what to do ;__; Maybe the problem is that I use the site in Portuguese?? Perhaps I should change it to English for a bit, to send the challanges, but I'm not sure if it will help....

help, please? :(