Games Master Challenge

Anime

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this! The layout is soo much better!

I still need...

DD (I'm gonna try some more. x_x)

EPC (GOing to tkae Ellie's advice.) (Ellie's advice worked! I whishper counted them and managed 56 point! Could have gone further, but I didn't want to.)

JJ (It's still evil...)

MAGAX (I so hte it. >.<) (Go forweard. Shoot only the ones coming at you. Great advice on the boards. :P)

I still need...

DD (I'm gonna try some more. x_x)

EPC (GOing to tkae Ellie's advice.) (Ellie's advice worked! I whishper counted them and managed 56 point! Could have gone further, but I didn't want to.)

JJ (It's still evil...)

MAGAX (I so hte it. >.<) (Go forweard. Shoot only the ones coming at you. Great advice on the boards. :P)

Wow, I'm glad it worked!! You can add my advice on a EPC TDN guide :laughingsmiley: if there is one....

I got a 53 to pass. For powerups, just click on them before that round to use. B is for big bullseye, but its size constantly changes. C is for super near target. F is for a fire ring, shoot past it to double sore. P is for punchbag, and you have to aim at the apple on top of it.

All bit one of mine went into my shop. That one was a 1k book that 2 of my pets had read. 3 now. :P

Not really. I managed 52 of the games yesterday. and 2 of the left over 10 were beacuse I had all ready sent all 3 scores for the day.