Games Master Challenge

Anime

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It keeps saying that I haven't played Chia Bomber 2 and Dubloon Disaster, but I DID-- I just can't get a good score on those because they are really hard--especially Chia Bomber 2. Does anyone know what score they sent it in on that works, or about the score I should get, because my high score is 39, and I can't get any higher than that (I stink at that game).

I finally finished all the challenges! I had to spend half an hour on Whack-a-ghost, because I'm stuck with a laptop keyboard.

Dubloon Disaster wasn't really that hard...

I don't think Neopets accepts hotmail accounts...I tried to send to my friends, but i got some error message saying they couldn't be reached or something, but I still got the credit.

They do accept hotmail accounts! I sent it to my spare hotmail and received all of the challenges (and got awarded)

Well,my email worked for someone cos I'm receiving challenges...in portugese...

LOL that was me XD Cuz I'm Brazilian.

Thanks for leting me use your e-mail, I tried with all mine and it didn't work... and I tried with yours and it ALSO didn't work >>;;

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong? What I do is play the game, go to "Send a Challange Card", write the name or the person (I wrote "Thanks" XD) and then put the e-mail. Then I send. What can be wrong in that? XD I also tried to send one challange per game.

This is driving me nuts ;__;

Om, playing extreme potato counter is hard for me! someone give me advice? I can do fine but on the level where the carrots come i lose my count.. and i usually miss by just one point! Geez, how many points do u need just to get the "played" on ur list? 100?

Any advice for playing the extreme potato counter :crying:

Playing UB was easy for me i usually get 50 or higher anyway.. im starting to hate potatoes....

It's sometimes very annoying when you found that you missed only one or counted one more. It usually happened to me when I was uncertain if I had counted one, I counted one more... I seldom counted less.

Again, just say them to yourself out.

Tell me if anyone else has this problem:

It says in the qualifying games list that I've played ALL the games. I knwo i collected all the of challenge prizes yesterday, however today when im looking on the challenge list - the last two secret challenges are not highlighted. :S

Actually i figure out why, it was secret challenges - add 12 fav games, and complete all challenges - so when i had removed some of the games from my favorites list which I had just added for challenge and not necessarily b.c they were my favorites it reverted to being incomplete, interesting..............