Day 17....

lazycrazykitten

Another relatively easy one for me. Beat it first try with a score of 900+. This is one of the games I actually enjoy...I don't really get why people find it hard. If I had to offer some tips I'd probably say don't concentrate on getting anything, just try to stay alive. Once you get better at that, then you can aim.

Surprisingly I did this relatively quickly, with a score of 950ish. I would have been so peeved if the score had been 1000 like it was last year, as my last three lives were lost by the Hasee either falling through he see-saw thing or instantly dying when landing on the other one (instead of both being stunned). It's probably those huge efforts of yesteryear that pulled me through this year so well.

My all-time high is 800, I was practising this yesterday and didn't get that close >.<

I just can't seem to aim :/ I love Hasee Bounce but apparently I don't get along so well with this one...

EDIT: Do you find it easier to use mouse or keyboard for this one? and Normal or Hard? For Hasee Bounce I use keyboard but this one I tend to use mouse, and I tend to go on Hard as apparently there are more power-ups (and thus the chance of more doughnutfruits). However it's the spikes that cause me trouble on the last level of Hard and I've not yet beat it.

Pomico, I play on Regular. And use my mouse - its quicker to move than with the keyboard.

This is one I was worried about but I did it on my second try (did it on my first try too, but had to do it again because of the 12.40 reset) :D Still all AAA on launch days!

This is my most hated game on Neopets. I'm not allowed to say the words that I'd like to express about this game because I'd be banned.

But.

I beat it.

I stopped at 830+ because I didn't want to risk it. Why they consistently pick such an inconsistent, glitchy game is beyond me. Hopefully it will annoy some of the staffers enough for them to fix it.

Why they consistently pick such an inconsistent, glitchy game is beyond me. Hopefully it will annoy some of the staffers enough for them to fix it.

Here's hoping that this actually does happen. I don't get how they have time to completely redo games that don't need it *cough*Kass Basher*cough* but never seem to fix the myriad of games with glitches.

This game seems to be really glitchy and slow on my computer (although that might be my computer!)...I'll practice a bit but will probs go with Abi, as my high score is 700 something without glitches. I seem to remember that this is one of the GMC challenges that I failed as well!

I got 1148... would that be good enough for a trophy on HS reset night? Cause if it is, I may try again in 2 days...

Not quite, if going by last months scores, which can be found here http://www.neopets.com/~Reset_Night_Scores

Add just over 70 to your score and you should be good for that trophy :)

I had a hard time with this game. I've never liked it, and I only play it when I have to. After a few tries, I managed a score of 1188.

I didn't get much time to try this today, but when I did... I couldn't get it. I would have kept trying, but work tomorrow, and 5am comes early.

I'm going to have to buy the background regardless though.