Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA ordered the mind-controlled ravens to attack. He forget to order them not to attack him. Soon, everybody was buried under a swarm of angry attacking ravens.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ravens, infuriated at being mind-controlled, continued to attack AA and chased him off a cliff. Luckily, they didn't damage AA's wings enough to stop him from flying. Unluckily, they were able to fly much faster than AA, and continued attacking him.

"Luna dear, if your trying to plague me, let me let you in on a little secret... I gave my pink fluffy cloack away to my annonying neighbor. It was a little pay-back. You see it only plays the worst music ever.... POLKA MUSIC!!!! He loathes it." said Mia maniacally.

The ravens continued attacking AA and chased him all the way to France. In the flurry of wings and beaks, AA couldn't see where he was going and accidentally ran into Luna, crashing in the middle of the restaurant.

The ravens heard Metroid, and split up, with one group attacking Metroid and one group sticking with AA. AA pulled out his jetpack and activated it, rocketing out of the restaurant, but the ravens had somehow acquired mini-jetpacks that allowed them to match his speed.

AA managed to outrun the ravens. Then the rocket - as all rockets tend to do - exploded.

((Double post - tsk tsk tsk :P ))

Despite the fact that he had just been blown up, the ravens decided that they hadn't done enough yet and continued to attack AA.

AA ran past Metroid, stealing the check out of habit, and dived into a river to get away from the ravens. The ravens put on mini-swimsuits and dived into the water after him.

Since sniper rifles are not designed to shoot targets underwater, the bullets from the rifle were hardly on target. By some strange twist of fate, every single one of the bullets hit AA's leg.

AA decided he had had enough of the ravens, so he hit a button and teleported to a nearby hospital. He was promptly arrested.

While the officers were all gawking and pointing their guns at the alien that had suddenly appeared, AA slipped off with their wallets.

AA chuckled - he had replaced all of the officer's ammunition with blanks. Starting one of the police cars (he had found the keys in a wallet), he drove off.