Day 8...

lazycrazykitten

I haven't played this game in a long time, and when I did play it, I was on my slow desktop, not my fast laptop. It took a few tries, but I did it in about 15 minutes. :)

I always realize the Double Dare too late. I already clicked Abigail. I just like the Abigail scores because they are usually really easy and I don't have the patience to win AAA every time... but this could've been easy.

Yesterday should've been the Double Dare, that one was super easy.

Yay :D Not too difficult, just takes a bit of pratice :)

Anybody have a link to the bit in which apparently tells you whats coming up next? I've had a look and can't find it and want to get praticing for tomorrow! :( (I know it only tells you what prizes are coming up, so you have to guess, but it'd still help lol!)

My top score beats AAA's score, but at the rate of my practice today I may end up having to go for Abigail - for my second double daily dare...

EDIT: I DID IT! I won the double daily dare! And I beat my top score! Although the prizes don't look that good, at least one of them is a plushie...

Finally got this one. Honestly I like this game and it should be easy but it is very frustrating how my computer tends to lag with this game(therefore me missing out on the green spot).

Anybody have a link to the bit in which apparently tells you whats coming up next? I've had a look and can't find it and want to get praticing for tomorrow! :( (I know it only tells you what prizes are coming up, so you have to guess, but it'd still help lol!)

I'm guessing this is the one that everyone's been talking about

I won't post the names of any of the games here as I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it's not too hard to guess most of them.

EDIT: There's a "Daily Dare Previews" button on the bottom of most of the news features on the homepage, you can find future prizes by clicking on that. I did post a link but it appears to have disappeared.

I'm guessing this is the one that everyone's been talking about

I won't post the names of any of the games here but it's not too hard to guess most of them.

The Lucky Coin thing and bone with the bow around it are the only ones I'm clueless on. :/ The Lucky Coin is probably either Sutek's Tomb or Tug-o-War, and the bone is obviously some Tyrannia game (Ugga Smash comes to mind, for some reason), but yeah. I'm not 100% sure.

Also, I didn't get a Double Dare warning. o.O It was only after I went to play Top Chop (I always get the score first, then challenge AAA) that I noticed it was a Double Dare.

i accidentally challenged abigail :( boo

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finished the Double Dare today. This challenge was pretty easy, though a bit annoying, because the slider wasn't moving smoothly.