Day 6...

lazycrazykitten

Omg... I FINALLY DID IT!!! :D I actually beat AAA thrice before sending my last score in, but it had the problems processing score screen. I was ready to tear my hair out then. It took me nearly 1 hour to do it but yes, I did it!! :D Tip is to play in hard mode... It's not actually that much harder. :D

My top score is 2100 and that's with ending the game prematurely (I think, it was a while ago I did it) but now there seems to be some sort of bug!

The game ends after just a few seconds of play even though I have all lives and am nowhere near the other chariots :/

I've reported it to TNT but doubt it'll get sorted in time for me to do today's Daily Dare :(

I've beaten all of AAA's scores so far too!

I'm having a blast going up against Abigail! I'm really going for one of her trophies! But I'm dying at the Snowmucher Daily Dare--STILL. I can't quite break 3,400. :sigh: The chariot race was easy for Abigail--but it looks a little tough for AAA, though it seems like it's doable once you get the hang of it! Good luck to everyone going for AAA!!!

I didn't encounter any glitches, and I beat AAA in about 10 minutes. o.O It wasn't too bad.

And I LOVE the AAA prize, but then, I love staffs in general.

My game keeps dying after 5 seconds exactly...which means that I can't even hit Abigail's score let alone AAA's.

Same as me then, the best I've managed is 15 seconds >.<

Have you reported it to TNT? Of course I don't want other people to have the frustration of this problem but at the same time I'm hoping enough people do and report it so that we don't lose out, as I could totally beat AAA if only it'd work :(

My game isn't ending, but I almost wish it was. Then I'd have an excuse for doing so badly :laughingsmiley:

Tips for those of you who (like me) are awful at this game:

-Pick a favorite color. Seriously, it works. I get higher scores on blue.

-The inside corners of the "8" are a great place to pause for a breather

-Sometimes if you hit the dung, you'll actually spin out of the track. You're pretty safe there, so you can relax for a bit and enter when you're ready.

Other than that, just keep playing. My highest score so far is 1600, but I can't consistently get over about 500. Good Luck!

Nope, still stopping for me. Well, it may last a little longer than before but still not enough to beat AAA

Edit: Just had another go, got to 600 points with all lives left, normally I only get to about 300, so maybe I'll be lucky and manage it without a stop but I'd rather not keep at it all evening :/

This game is terrible. The highest i can get is 1500. I have tried on both Hard and Normal and suck at both. I hate this game. I want to race around the track and all the other cars want to do is play bummper cars. UGG.

Nope, still stopping for me. Well, it may last a little longer than before but still not enough to beat AAA

Just keep trying. Or take a break, and try it again a little later. That's what I had to do. It wasn't working when I got into work. But I finished up my morning stuff, and when I came back, it was working.

Or you could try sending a bug report to TNT.

Normally if you're having those problems its because your connection isn't fast enough - try using a lower quality verison? Maths nightmare is near impossible for me to play :( (Just hope it doesnt come up!)

Just remember - its not a race! If you see anybody coming up behind up crash into the wall and stay there until its safe to come out! it took me like 10 minutes on one game to beat AAA's score, just take your time :P

(In further news, I can beat AAA, YAY!!)