Day 6...

lazycrazykitten

What's the difference between Normal and Hard??

I think you get slightly more points per lap. But I read on a guide for this game, not to bother. That the extra few points aren't enough to make it worth it.

I seriously hate this game with passion! It's just not fair on a lot of sides.

Anyway, played for about an hour and finally made it x_x

I agree. I also agree with the people that said the other horses have it out for you. Seriously... there's plenty of room to get around, but do they? No. They come straight towards you. <_<

I didn't know that. But then again, I almost never play this game. Never for fun, or NP. I've only done it for the New Game Challenge, Daily Dare. That's about it. I'm also not always the most perceptive when it comes to things like that.

Knowing their pattern could be a big help for others though.

That green one gave me a few problems too.

I finally did it! I closed my browser and everything else that was running on the side (msn, downloads, etc), reopened chariot chase (no other tabs), switched off sound and it worked!

Could have been coincidence but I don't really care, point is it's done and I'm free to enjoy the rest of my day :P

WOW. I acually did it. I can't believe it. That is the worst game known to man. I did it though. In your face Chariot Chase.

no the nes game "the silver surfer" is considered to be the worst game known to man.

and ive been takeing it easy this year, normally id try and beat AAA and go compleately coocoo for coco puffs, but this year im takeing it easy and going alfter abigail and getting all the cheaper items. im going to get the top abigail trophy this year which i am more than content with.

Spinacles is still a pain for me, this one is tough too. Give me another game I've actually played and am good at TNT!

Can't get any of the launch day trophies, considering when DD started I had been on my vaca from Neopets, so looks like I'm going for Super Megasuperb. Always next year, too! Still not sure if I'm :) or :( about that though.

EDIT: Died right on the finish/start line and got it :)

I didn't find this game so difficult...once I realized the aim was NOT to beat the other chariots and instead make as many laps before you loose all your lives.

I simply took it nice and easy...of course, I still died a lot of times, but once I got the hang of waiting until there was a lull in the others, and only going full pelt when powered up by the cloud or the sun...I managed to beat AAA without much trouble.

Still am going strong for the Grandultimate Scoretacular...

Furious angry rage! I hate Chariot Chase so much!!!! Looking at my previous high score, I knew I could beat AAA with not a small amount of practice, so I chose to challenge him. Not even a minute later, my internet went down for five hours. :grrr: I've been trying to play, but I'm really tired now, so I don't know if I'll get it done tonight.

-.- For some stupid reason I've been attepting to do this challenge for days now... still cant do it 'coz of an annoying bug

The bug which make your chariot hidden somewhere and you can't continue it anymore right?

For that bug, first when the game start to lagging/paused, never push any button, be patient, it usually take around 1-2 second till it back again. After the game had start again continue to *mash* your button.

I hope this work :)