Day 3...

RohanX

Level 2 and had 3500+ points, then called it quits. Pretty easy game, especially for a double dare.

Tips:

Complete the first level as you normally would, getting all the gems.

In level two, get as much as you can but don't finish the level - let the time run out.

Repeat process for one more life. (You should be getting close now)

If you're a little short, complete level two and start level three while on your last life.

Level 2 and had 3500+ points, then called it quits. Pretty easy game, especially for a double dare.

Tips:

Complete the first level as you normally would, getting all the gems.

In level two, get as much as you can but don't finish the level - let the time run out.

Repeat process for one more life. (You should be getting close now)

If you're a little short, complete level two and start level three.

oh lucky you! i got up to 2000! i got really mad! its not easy to me! its hard

well thanks for the tips! how did you discover them anyways??

oh lucky you! i got up to 2000! i got really mad! its not easy to me! its hard

well thanks for the tips! how did you discover them anyways??

I saw them on a pet page while attempting to get the avatar. It was the only way that worked. Seems to do the trick now too :laughingsmiley:

Try it out! It takes some practice but should be easy to achieve!

I saw them on a pet page while attempting to get the avatar. It was the only way that worked. Seems to do the trick now too :laughingsmiley:

Try it out! It takes some practice but should be easy to achieve!

yeah, i tried it! but, i got less points than i got last time. are you sure it works??

lol Yes, I'm sure.

You have to play normally, getting all the gems and stuff but on the second levels you have to let the time run out when you get to the bottom.

If the other way works out better for you, you should totally stick with that :D

Don't forget that typing buuuurrrrrrrrp (4 u's, 8 r's) will lower your % in half.

Yay, I'm a bit out of practice with this one, but I managed to beat the DDD. I think I found the whole problem I was having with EHII, I got a new computer and to my embarrassment, didn't install a flash media. Completely forgot about that. So hopefully, no more problems. Playing without the lag is a little weird too..

I was a bit worried when I saw that it was Snowmuncher since it's not my favorite game, but then I clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to see that my all time high score was over 5,000. :laughingsmiley: Beat it on my first try!

I also do the strategy where you let the time run out at the end of the second level and then play through it again for more points.

Aha! :D With a bit of practice got a score of 3.8k :D Thanks for the tips. :)

I got my score to 3.4k, paused the game, opened a new tab, challenged double dare then played on till I lost. :) Seems to be a good way to do it if you're not sure if you'll be able to beat it as I haven't had a problem challenging and it not going through this way. :)

Oh man... This took AGES :(. I finally got 3.6k though! :D Am still shivering from the sheer adrenaline, but I'm really really happy! Am not going to go NEAR snowmuncher in a long, long time... :P

I didn't have too much trouble with today's game. It took me a couple of tries, but I managed to get 3900 points. So far, I've been lucky, and the Daily Dare hasn't included any of the games that I'm terrible at. I know they'll happen sooner or later though.

Drat - this is a game I am truly terrible at! But I'll give it a shot. And thanks heart/break for the tips - that may make it a little bit easier!

EDIT: Ended up giving up and going for Abigails...annoying, but not too unexpected!

I did beat him on my second try with a score of like 3.7k, but I sent before challenging AAA. xD But I still beat him with 4.1k and got my socks and book.