Day 1..

lazycrazykitten

Didn't you have to get a 700 or 800 last year in Meerca Chase? It's easier this year, then again I got the hang of the "superextrahypergravitymode" thing too, last year during DD was the first time I played with that cheat. So today was easy for me, how about everyone else?

Oy that was painful but thank heavens for gravity mode. Did it twice by getting just over 650 but the score wouldn't send (despite several refreshes) but then the fishnegg came up and it finally worked :D

You're right, too, it was 700 last year.

People are saying that you can get your score, then open up a new tab to challenge, and send it that way too.

I did it the same way I did last year: going into gravity mode, setting something on the 'T' key of my keyboard, and clicking 'End Game' over and over and over again until I finally got a fish negg. It felt like ages, but it was probably only about 20 minutes.

Interesting method. I'm far to impatient to just sit and wait though, so I just went through a few times in gravity mode and finally got it when the red neggs decided to appear in nice places :)

I'm notoriously bad at games....and this is my first year really trying to beat the Daily Dare...so I signed up and beat Abigail!

Congrats to everyone who's starting off strong against AAA!!!

I'm sure everyone put in their picks for the Staff Tourney--but if not, don't forget!!

-Jules

Could somebody please give me some tips on how to play on gravity mode? I'm really determined to do this lol! But I can't seem to stop myself falling down - after around 3 seconds it just sucks me in... is that the point?

(Also, I'm a little bit of a noob at Daily Dare - are the challenges only avaible on the day they're released? Anything else I should know with this being my first one?)

Thanks ^_^

EDIT: Awww... you still can't touch the walls in this verson can you :P Oops... haha!

Just got it - a fish negg came up :D Really glad I know how to play this verson too now - hopefully it'll give me a better chance at getting the avatar!

I wouldn't play on gravity mode if I were you, it's too hard! You should just do normal/freestyle/maze mode for that will get you your points easier.

As for the question on the daily dare... If you look here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/daily-dare/challenges-explained/ you can see that you can beat anyone you challenge any day you would like, except for the double dare.

Next to that, if you complete them on the day that they get released, you get an extra shiny trophy!

Good luck! :D I just got my score!

Now I remember why I hate Gravity mode - the last time I played it was last year if I remember rightly!

EDIT: FINALLY! GOT IT! After about 4 hours of no luck with the negs!

I did it the same way I did last year: going into gravity mode, setting something on the 'T' key of my keyboard, and clicking 'End Game' over and over and over again until I finally got a fish negg. It felt like ages, but it was probably only about 20 minutes.

Wow you are amazing. This game lost me my AAA streak I also had a wedding that day so i couldn't spend to much playing it last year. Too bad i didn't do this. I didn't play on gravity mode though just classic. I waited until the fish negg came up and just prayed i would get the 650 after that. I actually had a second one come up shortly after so i got 984 overall... To bad i couldn't have done that last time i would have gotten the daily double.. *Tear. Oh well starting this year out right. And it didn't take that long either.

Yay! I finally beat AAA after 2 hours. Thanks TDN for the game tips, cause I would've never gotten it without gravity mode and a lucky fish negg! The second time I played gravity mode I got the fish negg but my score wouldn't send :( ...luckily I got another fish negg (2 hours later!)

If this is an easy start I'm in trouble! o_O

I hate it when it's a game I can play, but I'm not good at - like this. I get sooo close - based on luck, though - but I never make it. Now I'm sufficiently frustrated and have given up. It's Abby for me on day one.

Thank God!

I finally got it! In gravity mode and thanks to a lucky fish negg! Which I think most people are doing :P

Most horrible thing? Very first time playing to try and beath the score, on 'Classic Hard', got the fish negg after receiving the equivalent of 240 points, thereby bringing my total up to 640. Had a blue negg sitting there just waiting to get picked. But the red negg that inevitably pops up immediately after getting a normal negg, popped up right in front of my meerca, and I had NO chance of moving aside.

I think I scared my mom when I started bawling.