Fruit Machine

joey1234144

My biggest prize was 10k and a fire muffin. :rolleyes_anim: i just usually get a fruit and 50np, tho

I actually won 15k and a Shadow Paint Brush as well :D a few weeks ago. But other than that, not much luck. Maybe a Bagguss every now and then.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

The odds of winning anything good in that game are very low. :/ I've never won a PB from it on this account, but I have won 10k and a random muffin twice in a row.

I have won a paintbrushes on the fruit machine, a spotted paint brush, (around 900,000np) and a tyrannian paintbrush from the wheel of monotony. They are worth playing!

I remember years back when I first started playing, literally my first day or two on neopets, I won a paintbrush. i *think* it might have been the Pants on Fire Brush which, silly me, I put in my shop for around 100np because I didn't know what I was doing. A very lucky person got my 100np paintbrush lol. Since then I've won 10,000 and a fire muffin a couple times

2nd Feb - Congratulations!!!

You have won 2500 Neopoints!

You also win the Petpet Cobrall!

I have won a few times in the past week, got 400 np yesterday and 50,000np on Saturday. Keep spinning! :)

Edit: 3rd Feb - Congratulations!!!

You have won 1000 Neopoints!

2nd Feb - Congratulations!!!

You have won 2500 Neopoints!

You also win the Petpet Cobrall!

I have won a few times in the past week, got 400 np yesterday and 50,000np on Saturday. Keep spinning! :)

Edit: 3rd Feb - Congratulations!!!

You have won 1000 Neopoints!

Wow, I want your luck xD.

Though I can't really complain when I've won a pb once..