Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*clicks new eggies*

Hey, do you guys have any sugestions for these sprites i made for the furry dragon?

furrydragon-7.png

Please only criticize the new hatchlings, and I will take any suggestions for the eggs. You can watch the progress of them on the furry thread in the Dragon suggestions.

This is the adult i'm going by:

FurryDragoncopy.png

I love how they look! Can you really do any better? They seem perfect to me.

cFQ9.gifDtjw.gifAtEo.gif

The last two are really on their last life. Not even a hundred clicks and they're at 3.71.

Ooh, I luff the furry dragons! Looks DC worthy xP After importing all my Internet favorites from IE to Safari, I just noticed that DCF has removed the normal "5 clicks per page" link o3o Great, now I have to look at the View All page and click from there <_<

This doesn't apply to most of you but:

PLEASE do NOT give us the tinyurl code. Use the BBCode. It keeps the code on the viewing thread more uniform. Thank you.

The eggs are autoabandoned so they're not jsut sitting there unclaimed forever.

And there's not set limit on hoe long you should fog your egg. Just fog till the soft shell goes away.

Ah, My eggies are almost dead.

>w< Only 2.02 days left. Please click them and save their.. unborn lives? -shrug-

Dtjw.gifAtEo.gif

I still can't go fast enough to get Autumn. -depressed-

Syn-Chan, if they are at only a day left, there's a little Emergency Room on the DC forums that you can use. :D

There's a lot less people trying to get an Autumn now, so try at night when hardly anyone is online. They'll probably go away on the 21st, since that's the beginning of winter. :/

Ouch. Tough luck. :/

Can you move your black dragon up to the same line as the other eggs? Adoptables are only supposed to be on one line. ;)