Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stocked up on the new dragons, now that my other ones are grown up xD

Buuuut, I swiped a silver off the AP while I was looking for new ones. Anyone want it? ^_^

If yes, please PM me.

Thanks so much, Anime! ;) I'll write the species down in a minute. And the other egg that I own, the pink and green one? I have a feeling it's something to do with the seasons...

Nice! It matches my birthday then... I like having a birthday in April. And it was on Easter Sunday as well... and I had great luck in picking up the Spring version of the Seasonal dragon eggs! :D

Um, they change with the seasons... Since its Spring, you can only get Springs. Soon enough it'll only be Summers, then Falls, then Winters, then back to Springs...

Nuts. I was hoping to breed my Whiptail female to start getting information on how they breed, and they're not available for breeding yet! How soon do you think it'll be before they write that stuff in, or do you think the Whiptails might be finicky about who they breed with, if at all?

It seems a lot of people have noticed this... no answer yet, but I'd suggest checking it tomorrow to see if they can.

Is the dragon cave viewing thread still being updated, Anime/Ruto? I'm asking a lot of questions... I'm miss question-all. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I just spotted my eggs on the topic. :P

My eggs aren't on there... yet. *pokes Anime and Ruto*

So are you guys just updating every time you see someone's eggs or what?

*gets my prodding stick out* Here, you can use this. *hands it to Lion* That should get them to put your eggs up. Meanwhile, I'll just look after the hatchlings to make sure they grow wings.

I got a new egg: 7jDR.gif It is nice but I have got no more room on my siggy. Can you put it up on the viwing thread please?

On the first page, it's said that eggs will only be put on the viewing thread if they're posted, not just in a signature, on this board ^^ That's probably why Anime or Ruto hasn't added them.

Huh, you know, it would probably be a good idea to post your new eggs here so we don't have to fish them out of your signature. :)

when i try to add my scroll on eggwillbedragons.com it says

There was an error while attempting to connect to dragon cave, or you entered a non-existent scrollname.

Please try again.

is this happening to anyone else?? o_O

MY HATCHLING HAS WINGS! I noticed it at a very good number of views (999) with my second newest egg. I have now named the hatchling Earth Guardian Terrador, as Terrador on its own was taken.