Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

An X means the name is taken. A check means the name is available ^^ Mess around with random letters and see if you can get a check ;P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, the problem with THAT is no underscores. You have have letters, numbers, spaces, apostrophies ( ' ), and dashes ( - ).

Oh, did anyone else notice? Morgan has THREE Alt Blacks!!! Lucky girl!

I think the main thing is that the site is in English and no one would be able to read it. Plus, most computers don't have/support the font(s) needed for kanji.

Oh, did anyone else notice? Morgan has THREE Alt Blacks!!! Lucky girl!

Yeah I know, I saw that and was like *jaw-drop* NO WAY *jealousy*

I've been trying to get alt blacks since forever, but ever since I reached my 30th normal black, I kinda just gave up.

Hey, does anyone know if the spring seasonal dragons are released yet?

I don't have anything New yet!! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Aw man, now there's Morgan everywhere...

Oh, when it comes to Springs... When they come out, there will be an announcement on the Dragon Cave forums. I will post here as soon as I either see this announcemnet or breed one myself, so unless you see one and wish to inform everyone else, please stop asking. xD

Her last dragon is a Geode. *points at the egg in mine*

omg three black alts... what a luck! congratz! ^_^

and about the curled ones.. lately most of the black alts i've seen were curled... is it just me or lately there are more curled alts than normal alts??? o_O

w00t!!! finally.. i got a black alt too! ^^ *is happy*

i really hope the other egg is an alt too *crosses fingers*

EDIT: YESSSS!!!!! the other one is alt too!! ^^ *is even more happy*

I have an idea. Hear me out. XP

Recently my Dorkface gold gendered, and upon counting, Trella Dorkface is an 8th gen Dorkface, a 4th gen Triplicate Gold, and she has TasyMag blood. I want to give away her firstborn gold (which will be a 9th gen Dorkface and a 5th gen Triplicate Gold). But not just give away.... I want those of you who want it to PM me* with a good reason. Don't just say "Because I don't have a gold." Make it creative, make me want to give you this special future gold. It doesn't have to be true, or even possible for that matter. Anyone can enter, so long as you have a dragon cave scroll. The only deadline is when the fabled gold is laid. Could be a week, could be a month, I don't know. Wanna try your hand? Then enter.**

PS: If there is another that I find amazing enough to count as a second place, they'll get a Triplicate Gold with no Dorkface in them, probably 2nd or 3rd gen. Funniest entry gets a custom splice pokemon trainer.***

Good luck.... ;)

*Only entires sent by PM will count. Anything else will be disregarded and probably snickered at.

**One entry per person. You can overwrite your old one if you wish, but only the most recent sent will count.

***I can give examples of my CSPTs. It will be based off the winner's choices for colors, ect, and totally unique. First and second place Gold winners are eligible to win the CSPT.