Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Monday April 06, 2009 08:32:16 PM EDT, which is actually one of the best times it could be for me. I'll be busy this whole weekend, so when school is over on Monday, I can breed.

Ah, intergrity is upheld. My Saturday breedings (including my ever famous Arinia and Arane and Tasykin and Magicen couples) don't breed to several hours after I am allowed to breed! I don't have to change the times to compensate! In a few hours I'll start the tedious process of breeding everyone properly at their right times untill it comes full circle and they're only avalible when it's their turn. ...this also gives me an excuse to add the never-bred couples to less saturated days. xD

I decided to breed a bit early.... I got my usual commons, but also, a Geode, and a Gold... but this gold is special. It's the child of Tamore, a 3rd gen Triplicate Gold, and Zai Dorkface. I've been breeding them for a few weeks and they finally, finally gave me a Gold! I have a Gold Dorkface!!

Oh, and wasn't someone in need of a Geode? PM me and I can give it to you.

*squeals* I got my geode! :3 The first breeding of my earth and stone, and I got two stones and a geode ^^ Kept the geode, of course ^w^ *super happy* Nothin' good from the silvers I bred though ;3 I'll try again later this week so I don't overfill my slots.

breed phasing?! :O i thought it was already over... when i bred my dragons today there was no date or hour or any kind of "limit" and i could breed lots of them.... :|

...I emnt till everyone is in. Some people still have to wait a few days.

And yes, I still have it. I was about to post asking for takers. xD

If you get the message, "but the ink disappears as you write," then the name is already taken. That's probably your problem. xD

Unless you're trying to name an egg, which isn't possible.

I know but I tried everyname possible. EVERY NAME> I even tried to write my name and it just showed an X and when I clicked on the "submit" button it just refreshed the page.