Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Hi again,

Well I have a new egg and I would like to present it to you all. Thank you all who are still viewing my Hatchling and helping my dragon mature.

I sure enjoy viewing all your dragons and eggs too!

Thank you again!

qRDb.gif

I am so excited I have 2 more eggs for your viewing and help in hatching. I also have a hatchling that needs your help to mature. I am trying to learn all I can and having fun at the same time.

Thanks again!

ncLV.gif

Somehow I didn't get this one the last time. So here it is.

GkkY.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh, 2 of my hatchlings are sick. Both of them are hidden =/ The one I hid yesterday seems fine now. Should I unhidden it? Weird, my red draco hatchling is fine (Never got sick) o_0 I should name him something with a word that is related to "miracle" xP

If they're heathy, then sure, unhide them. And some hatchlnigs just seem to be better with ratios that others. That and eggs, being younger, take less to get sick.

YESH! I saw a 3 Summer eggs, but someone else snagged it before I did every time -_- *Refreshes DC like crazy*

i saw a few but the computer i am using right now isn't my main one so its not fast enough. i also missed at least one paper and a dino. *sigh* i at least got the skywing i was hoping for.

congrats can't wait to see what it looks like. will keep trying myself. i may abandon the two eggs i bred. neither is what i really want. my vines wouldn't play nice.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I GOT ONE!!!!!!!

Congrats you two. ^^ The egg looks pretty weird, really. But I want an autumn tooo~... But abandoning eggs isn't my thing. D8 Plus they're hatching.

UFAl.gif8v8C.gifZyGi.gify2kG.gifx7EY.gif

Clicky, please? 83

Congrats you two =) I think I'm going to get a Summer Egg first. *Misses 3 summer eggs and 5 dino eggs* ;_;.

Even with the small amount of people on DC last night, I still couldn't get an autumn egg. xD I shall try again later tonight...:shiftyeyes_anim:

I got an autumn last night. *pokes sig happily* I gave away a paper and green dino and abandoned 2 hatchies, but it was worth it. I still have one spot open, I'm going to try to get another at the drop. Wish me luck...

EDIT: grabbed another:xpmw.gif

i got another autumn!!:31NF.gif

now i have 3...i wonder how long theyll drop, id like to have more so i can have adults and frozen hatchlings of both genders....i cant wait to see what they all look like!! *pet eggs happily.*

Rawr, we have an Autumn Dragon Egg Hogger on the loose :K Hmm, the Birid Dragon Cave guide has an image of what the Autumn dragons hatchlings will look like:

http://www.birid.org/dragcave/index.html

If the Season Dragons are going to look alike, I'm not going to look too happy about it.