Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you take the died eggs off your scroll? I first started and it died *cries*... And please click on my eggies and my hatchling! Thanks!

Another person for the feeding thread. :O Dead eggs go away on their own in two weeks. It's quite sad, looking at that poor thing for two whole weeks. :( Good thing you don't have to worry about that anymore. ;D xD

i'm sorry your dragon died, don't worry, we won't let it happen again!

Speaking of eggs, mine are hatching!!! :D

Well, you gotta remember, eggs don't hatch until after 3.5 days, and the number of clicks won't solely determine if your egg hatches or not. It can still hatch with a healthy amount of views. ;)

I dunno yet. It has one of those weird layouts where you can't see anything but a little blog. Apparently one of my freinds is the leader though, plus they've been considering moving the guild for a while. Also, know any good guilds? Mine kinda just fell apart D=

:O Coolness. Now you can get more eggs. ^_^ Go for the guardians, they're popular right now, and fairly easy to get, since there's so many being released at each drop. I sometimes see two at the same time during one of the five minute drops. xD