The Second Annual Neopies!

Shane for Wax

neopies_2010_v1.jpg

Yes, some of you may remember the Neopies from 2009! Well, they're doing it again this year. Each day you can vote for your favorite Neopet, plot, whatever. Plus, you get prizes! You can vote for each category once a day for three days then the next category will be rolled out.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll receive a prize each day for voting in at least one category. You could receive Neopoints or even a brand-new item, so remember to vote every day!

Taken from the Neopie FAQ.

I voted for the Maraquan Usul, whom did you vote for?

I voted for the Royal Kacheek. None of the others appealed to me, even though Shoyru's are my favorite. Snot and Zombie is just... how do I say this? Ew.

I'm a huge fan of Shenkuu so I voted for the RB Kacheek -- I'm hoping that if enough people like it, TNT will release more Royals with an Asian theme (or better yet, an actual Shenkuu PB. XD)

And I got the Neopie Commemorative Key Chain. Yay free stuff. :P

I'm a huge fan of Shenkuu so I voted for the RB Kacheek -- I'm hoping that if enough people like it, TNT will release more Royals with an Asian theme (or better yet, an actual Shenkuu PB. XD)

THIS. I would love to see a Shenkuu PB!!

I also voted for the Royalboy Kacheek, mostly because the others didn't appeal to me.

I won a "Second Annual Neopies - Whos Who"

boo_neopies_y11.gif

I voted for the zombie. I just like it better than all the other ones. The colours were kinda drab. And i never knew that this happened once before but free stuff is always fun ^^.

EDIT: Yay! 1st on page 2 ^^. 1st time as well...

i won a Neopies Back Stage Pass

of course, i voted for the Zombie Draik. Since i prefer Draik's to the other options and i like the color.