The Second Annual Neopies!

Shane for Wax

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, I got a 100 Dubloon Coin, as well, but I'm going to keep it. ;)

I voted for the Naleap today, because the Shenkuu fangirl won out in me again. And it's adorable. :P Can't believe the Adagio is in dead last, though. Something that looks like Keyboard Cat shouldn't be. o.O It probably only is, because it isn't cute, unlike the other Petpets, though.

I got a 100 dubloon coin too. I thought it was a joke at first. I think I'mma hang on to it though, and it can sit in my SDB (since I'm going for the packrat avvie :yes: ) and I'll just wait until it reinflates. Good Planning Domino, good planning. *nods*

I voted for Clara, because even though none of the choices are that great, even she is better than a vomiting Warf, a creepy dancing Grarrl, and AAA's NC cousin. Plus, her Neopedia article was the most interesting. I also voted for the Discovery of Moltara and the Naleap, as usual.

I think I got around 500 NP today.

I also voted for Hoggir :) he's still on my wishlist.

And I got the 100 dubloon coin yesterday, but like most, I'm holding on to it ;p I think it'll be worth A LOT someday.

I think it's rather smart they massivly gave out a dubloon coin, because pricing on dubloons/codestones never drop too much.