Which Creature Is better?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which creature is better?

• Werewolves.
    • Ghosts.
    • Vampires.
    • Dragons.
    • Others. (Mythical Creatures And Such)

Is it possible to pick one? No. Imagine a Dragon going up again a Vampire; or a Syren/Siren fighting a Hydra etc etc etc.. @_@. Ok, bad examples but you catch my drift! I can't pick only one!

I'll just stick with all are just as awesome, depending on how the characters are being developed and presented etc. :) Have you seen the Chinese vampires? I wouldn't use 'incredibly graceful and beautiful' on them XD.

Is it possible to pick one? No. Imagine a Dragon going up again a Vampire; or a Syren/Siren fighting a Hydra etc etc etc.. @_@. Ok, bad examples but you catch my drift! I can't pick only one!

I'll just stick with all are just as awesome, depending on how the characters are being developed and presented etc. :) Have you seen the Chinese vampires? I wouldn't use 'incredibly graceful and beautiful' on them XD.

*Googles Chinese vampire* o_O Uhh...my. That's interesting...and slightly disturbing.

Werewolves. They can go out into the sun, they can do whatever they want. They're immortal unless shot with silver bullets. That's like... their only weakness. Whereas vampires have a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...

Ghosts are the basis of mythical creatures.

Really? That's news to me!

Nah, I believe the media killed the idea of ghosts a long time ago. Stuff like Cartoons made Ghosts seem like a joke.

*coughSpongeBobcough*

True, but I still believe that people will vote for ghosts.

*CoughwatchtheepisodewereSpongeBobhastolivewiththeFlyingDutchmancough*

I've always found vampires the most fascinating, so I chose them.

and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I love twilight.

absolutely nothing.

-_-

(well maybe a little, but I have always liked vampires)

Really? That's news to me!

True, but I still believe that people will vote for ghosts.

*CoughwatchtheepisodewereSpongeBobhastolivewiththeFlyingDutchmancough*

That and every other spongebob episode sucked, no offence. Derek Drymon killed the show, to the point it's creating theories of homosexuality and political issues and the obvious fact that spongebob is not funny anymore, but instead stupid.

Sorry if this shaddered anyone's childhood...

EDIT: And Dragons are STILL the best.

BUT STUPIDITY IS RARELY EVER FUNNY! Seriously, Spongebob is saying that you can be stupid if you want. There's another word for it, but I can't use it here on TDN. It starts with the letter R.

The idea of comedy is to make well thought out funny jokes. Not running around like a madman acting like a 3 year old. That is the proublem with many movies and shows. Steal someone elses idea or make pointless unfunny jokes (Disaster Movie, I'm looking in your direction).

The only time stupidity is funny is in adult shows (Simpsons, Family Guy, Scrubs, etc.) Spongebob's take on stupidity ISN'T funny, but sad.

• 1 month later...

OMG vampires! They totally beat any other mythical creatures just because theyre awsome and there's just this sudden attraction from me to them.

I mean an elegant creature as fast as a cheeta and with the teeth of a tiger, superhuman strength and amazing agility. Dream come true much?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.