Farewell 10x a day

flyingeevee

*sighs* well it was fun while it lasted teehee ^^

I'm sure lots of people like myself earned a great deal of neopoints thanks to it! Plus I just bought a royal paint brush to paint my side bruce yay :D

Anyone took advantage of the 10x before it left just minutes ago? Anyone earned MILLIONS thanks to it too? xD

(hopes the inflation gets fixed up soon)

I was really hoping it would either: 1. Become permanent or 2. After it was over, they'd up the amount a little, to perhaps... 5.

In the beginning, I played a lot of the games I really enjoyed for the full 10 times. Then I went to the ones I knew I could get 1k at everytime. Then, after they change the NP ratio this last time... only 2 of my usual 1k games, was I still able to get it easily. So by the last couple days, I was only doing 10 scores for Typing Terror and Spellseeker.

I'm going to miss it... kind of. It did get 7k extra np from some of my favorite games, but I also did 7 times more work. (That statement isn't mathematically sound, but you know what I meant.) But I will miss that extra 7k.

I liked getting to send ten scores at Kass Basher, but, overall, I found it to be kind of tedious playing the same game so many times. I also found that I played less of a variety of games because of it. I was just sticking to the games that earned me neopoints the fastest, instead of playing games I like or trying for avatars. I'm kind of glad it's over now.

Bleh!! I should have finished the 10x games last night instead of waiting for this morning! T_T Oh well, I did shoot my bank amount up by almost 100% :D

Anyone wishing for it to return? I'm kinda wishing for it to do so, but only for a week at most. -.-;; It's tedious indeed. And boring.

Yay it's over! It did boost my bank account by a fair bit, but the amount of time I put in was rather crazy. Now back to having a life besides neopets (haha, kidding. Not that silly to just spend all my time on neopets)! :D

It was fairly time consuming... I didn't send 10x a day on everything.

But over the time I did manage to make about 600K :]

So I'm really pleased ^_^ My bank interest has jumped up massively compared to what it was before o_O

I'm really going to miss it. I want to play my favorite game, Typing Terror, 10 times a day. That's the only game I could play that many times every single day, and not get bored. I love that one. But I'm just glad I was able to boost my bank account a bit during this, though not as much as I'd have liked. I mostly only got to play at work, and I'm only at work for 3.5 days a week.