HAMS

Tyler.

Blergh. xD I hate joining sites and then not being active, and I really don't think I can keep up with another forum...

Does this mean i have to quit HAMS? :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blergh. xD I hate joining sites and then not being active, and I really don't think I can keep up with another forum...

I have the same problem! But I signed up at JN and just tried to post a few things here and there to get established somewhat. I don't put nearly as much time into JN as I do here. I can barely spare the time I put into here! :)

I have the same problem! But I signed up at JN and just tried to post a few things here and there to get established somewhat. I don't put nearly as much time into JN as I do here. I can barely spare the time I put into here! :)

Alright. I'm still a little confused but I guess I'll join JN. I already have an account for dailies and wishlists, but I think I need a separate one for the boards, don't I.

Same. I'm a part of several other forums. I don't have time to remain active on JN. The account there is just for when HAMS invades.

Alright. I'm still a little confused but I guess I'll join JN. I already have an account for dailies and wishlists, but I think I need a separate one for the boards, don't I.

Yes, you do need a separate account for boards than dailies just like most sites.

Yes, you do need a separate account for boards than dailies just like most sites.

Oh, I didn't know that. Guess I've been off forums for too long, and got used to Neo :P

Guest Yoshinho

That is because it is under setup and we did not really post it much we just posted 1 link. Post it on the first post on here and Jellyneo.

I honestly don't have time for another site. I barely have time for this one. But I will try to hang out when I can. :)

I start back to school on Thursday, and I will most likely be scarce after that. Unless of course I have a big test to study for, and searching for procrastinatory material such as the TDN forum. hehe