Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

It appears that you cannot have more than one lamp and set of worms in your possession at a time. I saw someone post that they had two lanterns, but I do not believe that is true. I put one set of lantern and worms in my gallery, and cannot get any more the next day, so it appears that you have to cash in what you have to do it again the next day.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that was retarded of me, I forgot to take the worms to get rested. I guess this means I can't search for them today >_>

Edit: Yep. I'm not getting the lantern.

Can you sell the worms in your shop? I want to buy the black worm. Ive been trying for 2 days straight to get him. :axehead:

No. In your inventory notice the (no trade) under the worms and the lamp. There are like neocash in the sense that you can't sell, trade, or give them away.

I dont understand why its taking some people so long. It only took me a couple hours. I had other pages open and keep going back to the moltara city and caves pages i had open to refresh them. It took me longer to get the pink, white and rainbow ones. Black was one of my first ones! Good luck to everyone!!

I dont understand why its taking some people so long. It only took me a couple hours. I had other pages open and keep going back to the moltara city and caves pages i had open to refresh them. It took me longer to get the pink, white and rainbow ones. Black was one of my first ones! Good luck to everyone!!

I still haven't found the black. I found 9 the first night without 3.5 hrs, before I had to leave work. Until I got back to work this morning, I hadn't done more than maybe some here and there refreshing for maybe, 30 minutes.

Today, I've done a little bit of searching, but work hasn't been agreeable for that. And unforunately... I'm off soon... until Sunday. So I don't know when I'll be able to seriously hunt for my MIA black one.

I still haven't found the black. I found 9 the first night without 3.5 hrs, before I had to leave work. Until I got back to work this morning, I hadn't done more than maybe some here and there refreshing for maybe, 30 minutes.

Today, I've done a little bit of searching, but work hasn't been agreeable for that. And unforunately... I'm off soon... until Sunday. So I don't know when I'll be able to seriously hunt for my MIA black one.

Awww hope you find it soon. Ive collected a few for today, but only the 6 that showed up easily, i havent looked for the rest yet!!

Awww hope you find it soon. Ive collected a few for today, but only the 6 that showed up easily, i havent looked for the rest yet!!

Me too. I'd really like to get them all... I want to explore this a bit more. Of all the years I've been playing Neopets (7.5 and counting) I've never gotten involved in plots, or special event things, like the Game Master Challege. This year was my first time doing that kind of stuff.

I haven't played consistantly for the whole time. I played heavily for a few years, then I was away for a year or so, then back heavy, then gone again. I just picked it back up again in July. And I've really been enjoying it again. It's a nice break at work, when I'm working 12 hour days. I'm glad to be back... and enjoying more that the site has to offer.

The last time I left, there was no customizing/wearables.... no NC Mall... A lot changed while I was gone.

Same here, i got back on about a year ago!! Nc mall and customisation were new to me too!! And loads of plots, this worm thing is just getting annoying though. Im pink mad so i think im just going to keep that one for my gallery and leave it there!

I've been thinking of doing the same thing. As far as I know... this just helps you get things to combine to make petpets. Aside from the wearable lantern. But, the price will probably go down, as people continue to do the worm collecting... so it might be less stress to buy the items needed, or the petpet themselves a little later on.

Unless, of course, there's more to this worm thing, then we're aware of right now. I'm going to be watching these news boards when I'm online, so I can be up on any new revelations with the site and plot/daily things.

Anyone know exactly where the rainbow worm is that way know what area to look at. I know the site says lower bottom right corner but who's right, theirs, or ours?. Also what does it look like? I wanna find it so I can finish searching for the worms, it's my last one.

Anyone know exactly where the rainbow worm is that way know what area to look at. I know the site says lower bottom right corner but who's right, theirs, or ours?. Also what does it look like? I wanna find it so I can finish searching for the worms, it's my last one.

It's on the Moltara City page, bottom right corner, right by the door that leads to the caves.

I haven't searched it yet so I don't even know what it looks like, or if it's worth the hassle. I plan to search it though. And also the red rock in the dark cave. Though I will still be keeping an eye out for the black worm as I'm on the site.

Ugh... I'm off work... time to go home. The black worm has eluded me for another day. haha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The rainbow one is at the bottom right of moltra city on our screens. Right by where you click to get to the caves. Its like the other worms just rainbow!! You should see it when it appears!!

The rainbow one is at the bottom right of moltra city on our screens. Right by where you click to get to the caves. Its like the other worms just rainbow!! You should see it when it appears!!

Thanks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts abvoe 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guys, remember if you need to know where the worms are, the locations are on the first post and the main TDN site.

Yes but Jellyneo.net has detailed pictures of each page with every worm where it should be. I normally use jellyneo for it's item database, that's why I mention/know about it.

Yes but Jellyneo.net has detailed pictures of each page with every worm where it should be. I normally use jellyneo for it's item database, that's why I mention/know about it.

That doesn't make any sense because you were asking about where it was...