Chapter 11 of AotA - Coming Soon!

Superfly

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got both the molten rock and the fire muffin. *nods* I failed once too. And yes. The molten rock is a battledome equipment. It says Nothing is much easier than picking up a rock to throw at someone. and it's type is battle magic.

im not sure if anyone knows but i do not think that the molten rock was replaced because when i got a fire muffin, i played a couple more times and got the molten rock. i think perhaps the other items are all gotten the same way just as long as you keep on playing. im kinda new here so i dont know how to inform tdn

Molten Pile of Dung

You've received a prize for helping Roxton and his team! You certainly are an asset to the expedition! This prize has been added to your Inventory.

I got it after 18 tries today (Saturday, November 21, 2009), at 1:58 NST :D I have played for a total of 60 times now. Thank God I'm done and I can sleep now cause it's 5 till 5 AM here, but good luck to everyone else, this is very tedious!

Oh yeah and here's the screenie:

4121850660_3b0e4d3773_o.jpg

Ho, ho!

I just received the famous Molten Rock!!!!!

Looks like it's still available, so if you want it, run!

Did you really? Did you already have the other two prizes and kept playing?

EDIT 7:33 NST ~~ Got the *Molten Rock* on my 4th try on the way to getting the Molten Pile of Dung.

rock.jpg

Yay, it's the dung~

The Roxton Key Quest token was released in the NC Mall for 500 NC. It comes with Roxton Slippers which are about the silliest things imaginable.

I equipped them here just to let everyone see what they look like.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=polyest

Pffff! Why, aren't those just....... charming?