The Case of Jerry's Missing Candy: Part 1

Ian

Ok, I've been staring down the Itchi question since last night, and I cave. I give up. If anyone wants to help a frazzled grad student out and make me feel like a doofus for missing it, please PM me. You've bested me, Itchi-less Itchi. But I will have my revenge. Some day, when you're least expecting it... oh yes.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. so the answer to the Itchi one is in the riddle?

hmmm....

I got the first one...no big deal

so am I making this wayy harder than it has to be?

so am I making this wayy harder than it has to be?

would you like a hint?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

woah. i was searching for ______ on some website and then typed a random _____ i thought was glowing..and then it was the answer. but i dont understand why other _____ cant be the aswer cos they are glowing too?

Because the other ____'s descriptions don't say 'that' about them ;)

Search the answer on Neo. It will make sense.

would you like a hint?

well I looked through the thread and gathered that the answer is somewhere in the riddle. I just don't understand what they are looking for really

a few tips for all 3 riddles...

#1: Removed. Too much of a giveaway!

#2: go google/yahoo/etc a certain phrase in the clue :*

#3: this is totally random, but an earlier post said "it is a well-known neopian figure" . go to the neopian calender and try out every "well-known figure" there *winkwink*

if you're really lazy or busted to think, you can nm me at xaikoholic . ^_^

YAY! Im Finished !

Finally!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yesss. I was making it WAYY harder than it had to be! after I got the first one I was able to figure out the others! Thank everyone with the help and hopefully I'll be smarter next time :)